• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

javiviano

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse Mustang
No worries, mate! My dealer has 2 allocations, 2 orders, I'm order #1, still no scheduling yet. It's not every dealer gets 1 then they offer more. It's very much regional and based on dealer volume.

Of the like 3000+ Dark Horse orders, maybe 10-15% have been scheduled so far is my guess.
I've been trying to get a number from anyone of estimated Dark Horse orders and this is the first I've seen. Is that a good ballpark estimate? About 3,000+?
Sponsored

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Feels like the bulk of orders processed for the month happen on the 3rd Thursday of the month. That would be next week.
That and the week on the scheduling memo from Newface said N/A where it has had a number there in the past. Wondering if they just previewed retail orders this week. Perhaps next week? Who knows? Lots of patience required in this game.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
That and the week on the scheduling memo from Newface said N/A where it has had a number there in the past. Wondering if they just previewed retail orders this week. Perhaps next week? Who knows? Lots of patience required in this game.
I've been through the waiting game before when I ordered my Tesla. One thing Tesla does right is keeping to the provided ETA. This is a new generation of Mustang for for Ford but they really should either stick to their ETA's or not provide them at all.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I've been trying to get a number from anyone of estimated Dark Horse orders and this is the first I've seen. Is that a good ballpark estimate? About 3,000+?
There was a document floating around somewhere on the forums that said the amount of mustang orders and that total amount was like 3000 if I remember correctly, so a lot less dark horse orders than that

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
No one knows for sure, but there are about 3k dealers in North America, and every dealer is getting 1 Dark Horse. They mentioned getting 1 to every dealer before they start on the 2nd round for dealers getting more than 1. They averaged a little over 500 Mach 1s per month in 2022. I would assume every dealer will take their dark horse whether they have an order or not, so i would expect 2nd allocations dont happen until later this year.

Sprinkle in UAW strike, and if they don't do Handling Packages in the winter months like Mach 1, i expect long wait times for a lot of Dark Horse HP orders.

Damian_21ST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I was hoping for an email today with my new order and an actual allocation at the dealer. Nothing yet, but it's only been in the bank for less than a week. I did chat with Ford and it's in the system, but not scheduled yet. Not that worried since it just got put in the system and this dealer actually knows what they're doing so I have faith it'll happen in the next month or so.

I'm also curious if anyone else got picked up. Bueller? Bueller?
Did they say if it was going to get scheduled for the next available production week?

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Just got the email scheduled for September 11th. Now lets hope no shutdown by UAW😁

Frankb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 SGT, 2005 GT
Same I ordered opening day, DH/HP Blue Ember and constantly told it's in processing, no build date or VIN...

lionblood981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium VB, PP AV 6MT
Anyone get a GT scheduled today? Seems like mine isn’t and I’m rather surprised based on most getting a VIN already and my orders been in since may 31…..

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing yet for my GT order. Some last week got emails late in the evening and overnight. IDK if it'll be the same this week. I just switched my order to a high volume dealer to get one of their allocations and actually get a car this model year so mine isn't that old in the system yet. If they build it in the winter it is gonna piss me off a little.

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Same I ordered opening day, DH/HP Blue Ember and constantly told it's in processing, no build date or VIN...
Same spec here, ordered the same day and nothing at all, not even "in processing". Getting real bummed about it.
Sponsored