• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

tenstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
**Dressing Period refers to the ability to modify certain options/features of orders input based on dealer commitment before they schedule (usually within commodity constraints)

Ford Scheduling Information - 7.10.23-1.png
Ford Scheduling Information - 7.10.23-2.png
Ford Scheduling Information - 7.10.23-3.png
Ford Scheduling Information - 7.10.23-4.png
Ford Scheduling Information - 7.10.23-5.png
So the chance of a DH premium with AP is more likely to be scheduled this week?
Sponsored

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
You ordered a Dark Horse with HP right? Most of us with that build haven't been scheduled yet, and it's a constraint this period. I've already been asked to drop it once, said no, and another order was scheduled at my dealer that ordered after me. Its a roll of the dice, only choice is to be patient, drop the HP, or order a GT/buy a different car.
Its not just HP, mine is a ember blue standard car with still no build dates nor Vin. Ordered opening day.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Its not just HP, mine is a ember blue standard car with still no build dates nor Vin. Ordered opening day.
Yeah, manual allocations are much different than the standard scheduling. They already stated that they were going to try to build one for every dealer before they started round 2 for any dealers. I kept up with the Mach 1 scheduling fiasco, some are in for very long waits. Me included since I missed my dealerships first allocation since i wouldn't drop the HP.

To add on to that, they produced roughly 500 Mach 1s per month in MY2022. That would be 4 months of production before dealerships started seeing their second allocation. Let's say that July was the first allocations for some dealers, i would guess second rounds dont start scheduling until August/September for October/November. That's assuming full operational capacity and no UAW strike. I don't know that I will see my car this year and I ordered day 1. If you want a car this year guaranteed, GT is the way to go.

Don't want to discourage anyone, but that is the reality.

Last edited:

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
Yeah, manual allocations are much different than the standard scheduling. They already stated that they were going to try to build one for every dealer before they started round 2 for any dealers. I kept up with the Mach 1 scheduling fiasco, some are in for very long waits. Me included since I missed my dealerships first allocation since i wouldn't drop the HP.

To add on to that, they produced roughly 500 Mach 1s per month in MY2022. That would be 4 months of production before dealerships started seeing their second allocation. Let's say that July was the first allocations for some dealers, i would guess second rounds dont start scheduling until August/September for October/November. That's assuming full operational capacity and no UAW strike. I don't know that I will see my car this year and I ordered day 1. If you want a car this year guaranteed, GT is the way to go.

Don't want to discourage anyone, but that is the reality.
So in my case the dealer has one allocation, and one order, mine. Still nothing.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
So in my case the dealer has one allocation, and one order, mine. Still nothing.
No worries, mate! My dealer has 2 allocations, 2 orders, I'm order #1, still no scheduling yet. It's not every dealer gets 1 then they offer more. It's very much regional and based on dealer volume.

Of the like 3000+ Dark Horse orders, maybe 10-15% have been scheduled so far is my guess.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Did anyone get scheduled today? Typically happens in the morning and I haven't seen any posts.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Did anyone get scheduled today? Typically happens in the morning and I haven't seen any posts.
I was hoping for an email today with my new order and an actual allocation at the dealer. Nothing yet, but it's only been in the bank for less than a week. I did chat with Ford and it's in the system, but not scheduled yet. Not that worried since it just got put in the system and this dealer actually knows what they're doing so I have faith it'll happen in the next month or so.

I'm also curious if anyone else got picked up. Bueller? Bueller?

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
I just asked the same thing in another thread? I was hoping for today but got zilch🤣 Ordered 7 weeks ago. I am at priority code 3 now what ever that means.

Spaghettir101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I have noticed that the actual scheduling part comes the week after dressing. It did last time.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Feels like the bulk of orders processed for the month happen on the 3rd Thursday of the month. That would be next week.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Feels like the bulk of orders processed for the month happen on the 3rd Thursday of the month. That would be next week.
I hope 🤞, I am almost ready to back out and get something else, I will wait another week.

erocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium, '09 Lexus IS250 AWD
I just asked the same thing in another thread? I was hoping for today but got zilch🤣 Ordered 7 weeks ago. I am at priority code 3 now what ever that means.
Took 3 months for most who ordered before you.
Sponsored