• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
FoMoCo is going to tell you to contact your dealer. They (dealer) should be keeping you in the loop, but that is a hilarious joke as my dealer has been awful about communication. The best you can do is come to this site frequently for updates. And contact Ford chat every now and again for updates the dealer won't give you. Good luck!
Well by design, we are supposed to get the same updates as the dealer gets via e mail. I certainly do look to this forum for more info then I'd ever get from my salesman.
Sponsored

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Talked to my dealer today. He says the constraints on Dark Horses still seem to indicate very little scheduling will be done this week. Current constraints:

Black Painted Roof, Performance Package, Appearance Package, 700A equipment group, the engine, and the "Plant Level Operating Plan"
My dealer is a smaller dealer, but had 2 order allocations for Dark Horse. So far they have not had any previewing or heard anything from regional reps about dropping certain options in order to get scheduled sooner.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Talked to my dealer today. He says the constraints on Dark Horses still seem to indicate very little scheduling will be done this week. Current constraints:

My dealer is a smaller dealer, but had 2 order allocations for Dark Horse. So far they have not had any previewing or heard anything from regional reps about dropping certain options in order to get scheduled sooner.
Update, that was last week's info. He just sent me an update that it's JUST the black painted roof holding up Dark Horses with AP now :(

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yes, there was a ton of stock cars with NP. Why did ford let the dealers Exhaust all the NP and make us customers pay for it. Stock orders hardly have pp. A lot of us that spends the on money on pp want np. So why let the dealers exhaust you Nite pony packages. When they are selling them to people that walk in off the streets. We have been the ones waiting.
With dealer mark ups of course. I could have a 401a GT by mid July, with my dealers first allocation. But they flat out told me their first one will have a $10k adjustment. That's BS and I thought Ford told them to knock that off?

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
With dealer mark ups of course. I could have a 401a GT by mid July, with my dealers first allocation. But they flat out told me their first one will have a $10k adjustment. That's BS and I thought Ford told them to knock that off?
They can piss off. Looks like they are just playing the blame game

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Nice. Let's get going on my Darkhorse. Fingers crossed. Dam black roof might be an issue yet.
I wonder if the issue is not the black roof but the black badges and front-end pieces that go with the package, maybe the wheels are on constraint too.

tenstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I just got word from the dealership that I ordered my Dark Horse with that a vin number has been assigned to it, but no build date as of yet so fingers crossed. I might see a build date Thursday.
Do you know which allocation number you were at your dealer?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I wonder if the issue is not the black roof but the black badges and front-end pieces that go with the package, maybe the wheels are on constraint too.
I honestly believe it's the black roof holding things up since my Shadow Black NP+PP is already produced with an ETA.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I honestly believe it's the black roof holding things up since my Shadow Black NP+PP is already produced with an ETA.
You could be right

Cajun Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse, Shadow Black, AT, 700A, AP
I've had my schedule date for 2 months. Initially was 6/12; slipped and slid several times; latest was 7/14 until last Thursday, went to 7/11. DH (A10,HP,700A,Black) Priority code 01. Never got the "delayed" email.

I'm hoping the removal of the stop build on the DH makes 7/11 a legitimate date.
Sponsored