• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hopefully though, more of us get scheduled for August.

The UAW contract expires on 9/14/23, and a potential strike would cause even more production delays.
Sponsored

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hopefully though, more of us get scheduled for August.

UAW contracts expire on 9/14/23, and a potential strike would cause even more production delays.
That happens, I'm canceling. I'll find one on the lot or make other plans.

Lastoutlaw_21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia stinger and hyundai tucson hybrid
From what I gather, the information the OP posted is for August, not July.
But the information about DH seems to be inconsistent from the regular mustangs. Just a few weeks ago we heard DH not available until September. Now they are scheduling them so who knows. It's anyone's guessing game at this point. My dear somehow got the information from someone at Ford HQ. And was told some DH have preliminary builds dates for next month barring anything stupid. But don't believe it. I'd rather them not have told me that information honestly. Just keep my hopes low lol. But the fact the stop build has been removed is something no one saw happening.

Rick Deppe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Or later.

Ricks drone footage shows they have obviously built some cars with NP and other members have discussed their cars being scheduled, but per Zach at Granger on May 25th.

They obviously have working knowledge of how cars are scheduled, built and delivered.
Logic dictates that any car scheduled after the 25th of May would most likely be built in August and Newface's info says no black roof for August. So best case would be a September build?

Of course Ford may do something to mitigate this before then as well.

It wasn't worth the delays to me as I wasn't in love with the package as a whole.
Yes, there was a ton of stock cars with NP. Why did ford let the dealers Exhaust all the NP and make us customers pay for it. Stock orders hardly have pp. A lot of us that spends the on money on pp want np. So why let the dealers exhaust you Nite pony packages. When they are selling them to people that walk in off the streets. We have been the ones waiting.

Toolsplus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Mystichrome Cobra
I just got word from the dealership that I ordered my Dark Horse with that a vin number has been assigned to it, but no build date as of yet so fingers crossed. I might see a build date Thursday.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I just got word from the dealership that I ordered my Dark Horse with that a vin number has been assigned to it, but no build date as of yet so fingers crossed. I might see a build date Thursday.
Good to hear! Was it a premium and what packages did you have if you don't mind me asking?

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
The way I read this for the Nite Pony. "Exhausted Commodities for August"
To me it is saying, we will not be able to fulfill this option come August. I feel anything scheduled in June and July is still good to go. Basically saying we have enough black paint now, but it will run out in August, so don't schedule it for August.

Who knows I may be wrong

We will have to see if any black roofs get scheduled this Thursday

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
To me it is saying, we will not be able to fulfill this option come August. I feel anything scheduled in June and July is still good to go. Basically saying we have enough black paint now, but it will run out in August, so don't schedule it for August.

Who knows I may be wrong

I ordered in May and don't even have a VIN yet.. I probably won't have my car until Q4 of this year.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Who knows I may be wrong

Ford needs to send information to those who are waiting for the Nite cars, and whatever others that are delayed, an update. Explain what is going on and any possible time frame for resolution. Some of us are sitting on our current vehicle for trade in on the new Mustang. Trying to keep miles off. I know this process involves waiting, that is a given. But, they could be a little better with communicating with us. Is that not a fair request?

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150

Who knows I may be wrong

It says scheduling for week 32 which, by a Google search, is the week of August 7.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Ford needs to send information to those who are waiting for the Nite cars, and whatever others that are delayed, an update. Explain what is going on and any possible time frame for resolution. Some of us are sitting on our current vehicle for trade in on the new Mustang. Trying to keep miles off. I know this process involves waiting, that is a given. But, they could be a little better with communicating with us. Is that not a fair request?
FoMoCo is going to tell you to contact your dealer. They (dealer) should be keeping you in the loop, but that is a hilarious joke as my dealer has been awful about communication. The best you can do is come to this site frequently for updates. And contact Ford chat every now and again for updates the dealer won't give you. Good luck!

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
It says scheduling for week 32 which, by a Google search, is the week of August 7.
Yeah I didn't realize that. Agreed, that would be a problem then.
Sponsored