• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
I ordered a 21 Mach without the handling package. And throughout my entire ownership of that car, I was wishing I had optioned the handling package.

I am not surprised to see so many order the Dark Horse with the handling package. After all , this is a site for people who appreciate high performance Mustangs.

Rice0086

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Focus RS
Did you get a email confirmation from ford? I’m also in Canada, wondering if we up North get that.
No I didn’t I just called my dealership and found out that way however I was informed that when a VIN is issued I’ll be sent a link to track the car from that point on, not too sure why we don’t get the same service as the neighbors to the south? I mean it’s just utilizing the email address we already gave them….

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Did you get a email confirmation from ford? I’m also in Canada, wondering if we up North get that.
I'd think you should receive a confirmation e-mail, yes, regardless of location. Could be something as simple as an incorrectly-inputted e-mail address. Or, they did not enter one at time of order.

My experience...

The dealer took my e-mail information as part of the order process. I had an e-mail confirmation from Ford within 24 hours: the order had been accepted by Ford. Then, the wait...😴

From acknowledgment of the order until the car was scheduled for production: crickets. My wait was months. No e-mails. No messages. Nothing; this does make sense, as Ford is gathering parts and staging things for the entire MY, but not doing anything specific to a particular build. YMMV.

Once the car was scheduled for production, I received a VIN; this all but guaranteed the car would be built. Then, production delays, etc. Production schedules are somewhat fluid and your date may change one or two times.

More updates, a window sticker to download, another e-mail confirming the car was built and awaiting shipping. Cars can sit for a few weeks, awaiting shipment. They like having the trains as full as possible.

Finally, received confirmation car had been shipped. You can Google and find threads how to track a car in shipment with the rail and trucking companies. Don't be surprised if the car reaches a railhead and then rests for a while; they consolidate vehicles at different waypoints in the journey.

The dealer would also occasionally chime in with their e-mails, confirming what I'd been getting directly from Ford and their e-mails.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-tos/search/track my vehicle order/

At some point, you can use the site above, which can help confirm all the other messages and insight being received. Sometimes Ford is great at sending updates, sometimes not.

Throughout the process, there would be times when nothing was updating, nothing was heard and nothing was happening. For weeks or longer. This is normal. Sometimes scheduling is not in-sync with Ford updates. Sometimes the line is shutdown for parts, vacation, etc. Sometimes supporting trucks are awaiting more vehicles to arrive to haul.

There are occurrences when clients encounter significant and unusual delays while the vehicle is in-transit. Like the car arrives at the railhead and there is an abnormally long pause. Unfortunately, there's nothing you can do; this is between Ford and the shippers. You will receive zero insight. The dealer will receive zero insight.

For overseas buyers in-particular, with cars traveling by ship, I have read threads of receiving owners finding the car with anti-rust sealer or undercoating sprayed underneath. I'm not sure this is done to every vehicle or not. Sometimes, they can be quite liberal with it.

See signature. At each of the milestones, I was sent an e-mail, sometimes several from Ford. If anyone has concern in what they might be receiving, the client can have the salesperson query the order in the system at any time.

Best Wishes in your orders. :please:

Last edited:

guzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT350
i have owned 2 GT350S over the years. Great fun on track. The flat plane sounds great but longevity was a concern. sold my last one to get the equity and pay down or condo after buying retirement property. Can build on it quicker. Now with just one Mustang, a Mach 1 that is a non handling package automatic. We plan on selling that one and having the dark horse. Handling pack and manual we a must for me for track

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
What does it mean if my email doesn’t confirm my options. But says this instead.
I wouldn't be concerned. Generic e-mails can be quite common. As with the Build and Price, these e-mails can have their quirks. I received on e-mail before which listed one option, twice. Another, which listed like 75% of what I selected for the build and the rest, unmentioned.

They ack'd the order, which is great. If you have any concerns, you can confirm with the dealer, who can pull it up in the Ford systems.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Ordered mine right after 4pm opening. Was on the phone with my sales guy and it’s all in.

749422E9-2900-4775-916F-2ABC565E1F72.jpeg
DCB6BE0C-3FEF-4F1C-990C-AFB497E4FD5A.jpeg
Nice build! For some reason I thought the DH had the HP already. The price point vs. past 350/500s is interesting.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
What is WH logo?
Lettering is white. GRABBER BLU CALIPERS W/WH LOGO

Interesting you can add Mag Ride to GT. Close to DH pricing.
Magneride requires the Performance Package just like the S550. It is an expensive combo for a GT.
Nice build! For some reason I thought the DH had the HP already. The price point vs. past 350/500s is interesting.
HP was an option on the Mach 1 as well. Pricing comparisons to older models doesn't really matter since you cannot get a 2024 GT350. And if you could it would probably be $90k.

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Lettering is white. GRABBER BLU CALIPERS W/WH LOGO

Magneride requires the Performance Package just like the S550. It is an expensive combo for a GT.

HP was an option on the Mach 1 as well. Pricing comparisons to older models doesn't really matter since you cannot get a 2024 GT350. And if you could it would probably be $90k.
I doubt that as a 2022 GT500 is 90K.