• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!]

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Glad to see your order list leather trim seats without the Recaros optioned. This is what I want. All the talk about the standard seats only being cloth on the DH had me worried!
It was a mixup on the website between 600a and 700a if you go to the standard dark horse it shows leather seats and cloth on the premium, it is just backwards for some reason on the build and price.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Got mine at MSRP too. Anyone have a breakdown of Priority Codes?

S650 Mustang 2024+ Mustang S650 Orders Tracking List & Stats [Enter Yours!] Order summary-redacted

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I have seen a lot of Dark Horse orders on this site and on Facebook, and I am pretty sure all but one I have seen optioned the Handling Package. Interesting. That is a lot more than I assumed.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
HPack ties it more closely to the GT350 I’m guessing could be the reason plus you get a lot for $4500 tires alone are worth $2k

I have seen a lot of Dark Horse orders on this site and on Facebook, and I am pretty sure all but one I have seen optioned the Handling Package. Interesting. That is a lot more than I assumed.

bfets

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No Mustang yet
It was a mixup on the website between 600a and 700a if you go to the standard dark horse it shows leather seats and cloth on the premium, it is just backwards for some reason on the build and price.
Phew! I really hope you are right. No way do I want cloth in mine. Not a fan of suede either which is why I want to skip the Recaros. I just want normal leather like the S550 GT premiums had. Is that too much to ask Ford.. Hehe 😊

CoBrArOx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Genesis GV80 Prestige
Phew! I really hope you are right. No way do I want cloth in mine. Not a fan of suede either which is why I want to skip the Recaros. I just want normal leather like the S550 GT premiums had. Is that too much to ask Ford.. Hehe 😊
Same here I hate cloth seats.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I am not surprised to see so many order the Dark Horse with the handling package. After all , this is a site for people who appreciate high performance Mustangs.
Sponsored