• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I am not seeing any video here
I'm just seeing a greyed out screen too like this where all it will do will play audio on the other videos he posted but the first one he posted works all the way for me.

1st video view:

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1691943503160

2nd video view:

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! 1691943464793
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Do we even have moderators here?
Could have easily cleaned up and merged a bunch of threads here, or create a sticky/mega thread.
Being a moderator isn't easy. I was one for a while on a very active web site and moderation was an unpaid position. I would start after work which would be a little after noon and work through until 10 or 11 PM when I ran out of gas. Most of the other moderators would pop in from time to time so I found most of the time it was my site. Traffic was high enough that sometimes I would miss stuff for several days until a thread became active again. I took request by messaging but if there is an issue, I suggest you use the report button. All of the staff sees the reports and whoever is available will handle the issue.
Standards for handling problems are different from site to site. On mine for example, go fund me links weren't permitted. The other day I saw one on this site so I had to dig out the site rules to determine if I should report it. I found nothing in the rules so I left it alone.
I find this site is pretty clear of spam and some of the other problem I have see however the language at times is a bit rough. Overall though you can't see them, it appears the moderators are paying fairly good attention to the site.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
No no. It's a done deal. Delivery already started. It wasn't only a one Truck I saw. I saw more than 15 trucks going out within 1 hour.
Those could have been more local deliveries too. I firmly believe if they are making a trip the NC they will be on a tractor trailer car hauler. Did you happen to see where they were taking them?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Being a moderator isn't easy. I was one for a while on a very active web site and moderation was an unpaid position. I would start after work which would be a little after noon and work through until 10 or 11 PM when I ran out of gas. Most of the other moderators would pop in from time to time so I found most of the time it was my site. Traffic was high enough that sometimes I would miss stuff for several days until a thread became active again. I took request by messaging but if there is an issue, I suggest you use the report button. All of the staff sees the reports and whoever is available will handle the issue.
Standards for handling problems are different from site to site. On mine for example, go fund me links weren't permitted. The other day I saw one on this site so I had to dig out the site rules to determine if I should report it. I found nothing in the rules so I left it alone.
I find this site is pretty clear of spam and some of the other problem I have see however the language at times is a bit rough. Overall though you can't see them, it appears the moderators are paying fairly good attention to the site.
I understand all that. I checked and it seems like Jarstang is the only mod, and there are hundreds of us actively posting. We don't need full-time mods, there are already plenty of really active members. Couldn't hurt to have a couple of them be mods and just passively cleaning up the forum and merging redundant threads.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Those could have been more local deliveries too. I firmly believe if they are making a trip the NC they will be on a tractor trailer car hauler. Did you happen to see where they were taking them?
Don't laugh at me, but I followed one of them thinking it'll probably be a 5 minutes drive, then suddenly I found my self heading to Ohio 😂 . Look, I think they will take into consideration the early orders through the shipping process. It's very unlikely that Ford will deliver randomly.

But yes, this lot is just for convoy's cars. So to use these kind of trucks, dealerships must be fairly close. Now don't forget, this is not the only lot. We still have ramp 59 and 51 (rail ones) and others close to the airport

Last edited:

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Don't laugh at me, but I followed one of them thinking it'll probably be a 5 minutes drive, then suddenly I found my self heading to Ohio 😂 . Look, I think they will take into consideration the early orders through the shipping process. It's very unlikely that Ford will deliver randomly.
100% agree with you there. Ford has a logistics team to be sure. I’ll be more excited when you report the semi trailers being loaded lol

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

But yes, this lot is just for convoy's cars. So to use these kind of trucks, dealerships must be fairly close. Now don't forget, this is not the only lot. We still have ramp 59 and 51 (rail ones) and others close to the airport
So ramp 59 is basically big rig / tractor trailer and 51 is train ? Chat tells me I'm on Ramp 59 and my window sticker says Convoy.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
So ramp 59 is basically big rig / tractor trailer and 51 is train ? Chat tells me I'm on Ramp 59 and my window sticker says Convoy.

This one is Ramp 59. If you check the surroundings, you will quickly notice this is a long distance lot.

S650 Mustang First 2024 Mustang orders being shipped to dealers now! Screenshot_20230813_143220_Gallery

Last edited:

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Cars are getting out of the lots. Shipping to the dealerships officially started today Sunday 8/13/2023.
Didn’t Ford say they’ll start shipping tomorrow?

Ford lying about their ETA’s again tsk tsk /s

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Didn’t Ford say they’ll start shipping tomorrow?

Ford lying about their ETA’s again tsk tsk /s
Ford already released the cars to carriers. Now Carriers possibly wanted to take advantage of the slow traffic on Sunday and finish some loads. I can assure you that I saw a lot of Trucks leaving the lot today, and I confirm the beginning of the delivery process in a good conscious :)

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This one is Ramp 59. If you check the surroundings, you will quickly notice this is a long distance lot.

Screenshot_20230813_143220_Gallery.jpg
So you think long distance lot translates to going by rail ?

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Ford already released the cars to carriers. Now Carriers possibly wanted to take advantage of the slow traffic on Sunday and finish some loads. I can assure you that I saw a lot of Trucks leaving the lot today, and I confirm the beginning of the delivery process in a good conscious :)
Thanks for the update!
Sponsored