• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Direland

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XT5, 2005 Harley Davidson Springer Softail
This one is Ramp 59. If you check the surroundings, you will quickly notice this is a long distance lot.

Screenshot_20230813_143220_Gallery.jpg
Any idea where ramp ca64 is? Window sticker says convoy, which surprises me a little considering I’m in Saskatchewan Canada, usually the cars are shipped by rail to Winnipeg then loaded on trucks from there.
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
So you think long distance lot translates to going by rail ?
Not necessarily. Some were there and then got moved out. Look, I don't think Ford Chat is that accurate location wise. So far there have been many lots full of cars that haven't got mentioned by Ford Chat. According to Ford Chat every car is in Ramp 59 and Ramp 51. They just started mentioning other ramps lately.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Any idea where ramp ca64 is? Window sticker says convoy, which surprises me a little considering I’m in Saskatchewan Canada, usually the cars are shipped by rail to Winnipeg then loaded on trucks from there.
I don't. Starting tomorrow things will get clearer. I'll keep you updated.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Until someone posts a date under “built” on the tracker this is all just wishful thinking!
1- A gentleman on this site (RealEvan125) posted the confirmed OKTB certificate.
2- Next day Jim Farley (Ford CEO) confirmed shipping will be next week.
3- My most pessimistic dealer ever told me today that Ford just released the cars to carriers
4- I saw more than 15 trucks going in empty and leaving out full today...and these Trucks left far away from all Ford plants and Ford Lots in Dearborn.

So it's not a date under "built" any more. It's a pants under "belt" and prepare to pick up your car.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I believe the ramp codes on the window stickers show where the cars that are being delivered via convoy will be placed on a truck. For example mine is CA2L, which ends up being listed as Virginia. I live in Eastern North Carolina, so i could see them being shipped to a rail yard closer to its final destination and then loaded on a truck for the final leg of the journey.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I believe the ramp codes on the window stickers show where the cars that are being delivered via convoy will be placed on a truck. For example mine is CA2L, which ends up being listed as Virginia. I live in Eastern North Carolina, so i could see them being shipped to a rail yard closer to its final destination and then loaded on a truck for the final leg of the journey.
How do you know that is Virginia?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you know that is Virginia?
Another ford forum has the ramp codes listed. Didn’t take much of a google search. It never takes much of a google search to find anything….

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Another ford forum has the ramp codes listed. Didn’t take much of a google search. It never takes much of a google search to find anything….
Do you mind posting that link? I tired to look up mine (CT51) and got like a bunch of results for some sort of machine lol

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you mind posting that link? I tired to look up mine (CT51) and got like a bunch of results for some sort of machine lol
Not every slot has a code. It was filled in as they learned things just like we do.

OP
OP

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Not every slot has a code. It was filled in as they learned things just like we do.
Yea mine isn’t listed but maybe because it is coming by truck? These might only be codes for rail