• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
youre comparing apples to oranges here, GAP and EB sell DIRECTLY to you, the customer. lets compare it this way:

you buy a new pair of jeans off of Amazon.com, AMAZON is telling you they will be there on the 15th, its now the 20th, do you complain to the person selling the jeans or too amazon? if you complain to the jeans seller theyll just say "we gave it to amazon, they should have it out to you soon"

Ford doesnt give two shits about your complaints because you are not the one they are delivering too, the dealerships are, and ford is being transparent with these dealerships allowing to see the production status of their allotments. these BS ETAs you all are complaining about is given to you to get you to shut up and leave them alone.
Then why do they take phone calls and use a chat service to talk directly to the customers?
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm not the one making false claims and getting mad cause I was called out for it and didn't have a response.
but you have all the answers…..

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
okay, thanks for calling yourself old on the internet, that wasnt really needed here. since you cant seem to understand the most basic of metaphorical comparisons im just going to ignore this brick wall in favor of people who like to engage in actual thought.
Old on the internet? Wow ok when you retire in your 30’s, have a $400,000 house. And can still put money in the bank after paying your bills your not old. I’m just better than you at life and well….everything so…there’s that. On the internet and everything…

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This s**t is comical.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Yea I understand that no manufacturers as far as I know put out an actual release date for their cars but I am just wondering why are the cars being held I just want to know what’s going on

Seriously this is not something new. If you search far back Fords lot are always full of cars especially when a new model year comes out.

I would assume they want to get as many as they can out to the dealerships around the same time.

I do know they were waiting for the media days to be done with.

Now they are most likely trying to not only get the mustangs out but the Bronco's, Rangers and Mavericks.

QC would have shut down production again, shortage of parts would have been announced like chips with the F150's. So honestly I have to assume they have a date and we just haven't reached it yet.

I know this is not a Bronco or a Maverick, but they are also being pushed back one or 2 times from their ETA's and then they have been shipping out.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
but you have all the answers…..

I never said I do. Just sharing what I know and what makes sense form a manufacturing stand point.

Take what I say with a grain of salt if you want.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This s**t is comical.
That why I’m here lol this whole thing is a fucking joke, so why not embrace it at this point?

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
If only Trump didn’t shut the economy down and give people money during Covid we wouldn’t have a problem.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Old on the internet? Wow ok when you retire in your 30’s, have a $400,000 house. And can still put money in the bank after paying your bills your not old. I’m just better than you at life and well….everything so…there’s that. On the internet and everything…
oh man, what a shame, im going to go cry into your taxpayer dollars that are paving the way for me to retire in my 30's with a $400,000 house.

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
oh man, what a shame, im going to go cry into your taxpayer dollars that are paving the way for me to retire in my 30's with a $400,000 house.
I don’t pay taxes lol

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
Did someone say old on the Internet? I can relate to that. :clap:

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
No! Ford does not need to hold your hand and walk you through the process at all. Your dealer is the one that should have told you the process. Ford has given you a tracker, you can chat with Ford and you can even call them. Dealers even have more information than you can get from the tracker.

Do they owe you more than that.....NO!
Alot here are making it worst thinking they are entitled to more.

The did not give a date, just a window that hasn't been reached.

It is no secret that the same thing is happening with the Bronco's, Rangers and Mavericks. Difference here is the Mustang is not officially out until 1 hits the dealership.

Interest rates, summer plans and mental health are not Fords concerns when building cars.
Everyone here took a gamble on when their car was going to get delivered. I always said best case scenario Mid-August. I was prepared to wait longer if need.
Damn man, why are you giving so many other posters so much shit for stating their opinions? Settle down man, no one deserves to be chastised like you are doing to people, they’re venting. Let them vent. why do you feel the need to cover for Ford’s short comings and lies? Pretty sure everyone on here is an adult and really don’t need your shitty replies to make their day much worse than this ordering experience already has.

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Damn man, why are you giving so many other posters so much shit for stating their opinions? Settle down man, no one deserves to be chastised like you are doing to people, they’re venting. Let them vent. why do you feel the need to cover for Ford’s short comings and lies? Pretty sure everyone on here is an adult and really don’t need your shitty replies to make their day much worse than this ordering experience already has.

Obviously, you can't read. I haven't been shitty or resorted to name calling. This was a discussion until certain people that couldn't respond correctly got all mad. You tell me they are acting like an adult and they are really old lol

Again, we have another stating Ford lied. I'm here all day if you want to respond how they lied. And don't go on with the early summer window. That was not put out by Ford.

And I'm all for people venting but making wild accusations and not backing them up when other want to discuss it. is how we got here. But you would see that if you read everything.
Sponsored