• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What modifications will you be doing? (Select all that apply)

• Total voters

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
obviously im getting the day 1 stuff: tint, PPF, dashcam.
after that will be the RTR body kit (not the spec 2 just the exterior stuff)
after that no major plans for the foreseeable future, at least a year of ownership before i decide on FI or other performance parts
Sponsored

young at heart

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 GT vert A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 A10 / ‘23 Mach 1 6MT
I mean, its not like you have to have the car to know what is needed day 1. Kind of like buying a phone case before you get your new phone.

Dash cam and tint are must haves. I also want PPF for some front end relief from all of the rocks/gravel on the roads in CO. Also going to need wheels for the winter tires at the very least. Likely going to get a set of track only wheels and tires. Track wheels and tires will be next year at the earliest but I still know I will need them.
Yes! You got it-exactly the same thing!

Abubatata

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Anyone got any recs for an exhaust? i forgot to add active exhaust. i don’t want something obnoxiously loud, but similar/louder slightly than active?

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
This will be my 3rd Mustang.
First things are front n rear camera, lowering springs or coilovers, rims/tires, exhaust. Still deciding if I want another Whipple vehicle. Radar detector I'm not sure on, I have bought 1 for every Mustang before and just never needed it so ended up selling them. This might even be the first vehicle for myself that I have tinted windows.

Herb

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
The ‘blank’ button is where is battery disconnect switch goes. Although keyless entry complicates it slightly

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
it would be nice to see some options of what someone can do with that button

Or even better, what someone can do with replacing that whole switch panel with some TOGGLES

Looks a little sketchy now...

My power wagon has toggles, but if you want to add the Aux Switch Panel, you pop out the toggles, and plug in the push button switches.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I fail to understand how anyone could possibly know what mods might be needed on a car they have neither seen nor driven yet.

Guess I’m old-fashioned that way!
Straight from the dealer to the tint shop, then to the detail shop for ceramic coating. H-pipe is on the way. RTR grille, splitter and side skirts are getting ordered today. Pffft, modding is easy when you know what you want. I would hate to tally up the money I have in mods on my 18 GT PP and my 20 GT PP vert. I fail to understand how anyone can leave a car st st sto stoc stock. That’s even hard to say. 😂😂
Sponsored