• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Do you guys see the member since date? No? I don't either. I see an expiration date on my card. I'll be renewing my 1 year membership when it expires, even though I'll already have my car. #Because365IsGreaterThan60
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang image
Sponsored

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
So if my car is coming mid November, it's worth getting this? Meaning I ccn use it before the 60 days?
Does your dealer know you have x-plan? He doesn't need to accept it unless he agreed to it from day one.

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
Do you guys see the member since date? No? I don't either. I see an expiration date on my card. I'll be renewing my 1 year membership when it expires, even though I'll already have my car. #Because365IsGreaterThan60
^^^^^ What he said. :clap2:

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 GT-350, '67 GT fb 390, '68 Conv, '05 GT Coupe,
Ford X-Plan thru MCA

What has been the success rate of ordering under the X-Plan at local dealerships? My MCA membership began 9/15/14. I understand I am elegible to request (?) a pin # (?) after 90 days. How does this work and what should I be doing? Want to order a 2015 GT Premium ASAP.

Chris Meyers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Mustang (soon)
Go to the Ford Partner web site, log in, and generate a certificate. Any dealer virtually will accept XPlan. Never had one yet that didnt take it on a high volume standard car like a Mustang. Its not a Shelby or anything special so youll have no issues. I get Xplan through my employer though not your little members club thing.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem 401A PP1
I asked my dealer about Xplan prices and had already mentioned I was a Costco member. According to the dealer the Costco discount is better than XPlan, so if you are a Costco Member, consider asking about that.

akwal07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 mustang kona blue v6
I asked my dealer about Xplan prices and had already mentioned I was a Costco member. According to the dealer the Costco discount is better than XPlan, so if you are a Costco Member, consider asking about that.
What's the Costco discount?

Zero2sixty

Threads
Reaction score
Found this...

http://www.costcoauto.com/special_offers/default.aspx

Ford
Ford is currently offering several different incentive packages.

Financing rates: Qualified buyers can receive rates as low as 0.0% for 60 months on select 2014 and 2015 models.
Rebates: Receive up to $6,500 in customer cash on select 2014 models and $4,000 on select 2015 models.
Loyalty and conquest rebates of up to $1,000 may also be available to owners of other select brands.
Rebates, rates and loan terms vary by model and region, so please speak with a participating Ford dealership for more information.

Research Ford Models | Locate a Dealer

Offer expires 1/5/2015

MELLOWYELLOW06

MELLOW 2.0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 TY GT PP
I talked with EAA. They dont care much about the 60 day membership. They will give you the pin right away. Ford can check with them for status and check on the 60 days of membership.

Im confused, will this work then or not? My car went from processing to production today. I have to assume that car will be here in less than 60 days at this point. So what to do?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

ArabianOak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shadow Black GT PP
My dealer told me that X Plan doesn't work on the new mustang...is it only participating dealers??

Niko Chester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP, MT, Race Red
My dealer gave me X-plan pricing. I don't have my car yet, but that would be pretty crummy if he didn't honor that when it gets here.

Mizzle51

Green Machine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Prem 401A PP1
My dealer told me that X Plan doesn't work on the new mustang...is it only participating dealers??
From what I've seen its not part of the plan to deny on a per car basis but only to deny taking the whole plan. So they can't just cherry pick and say nope, not for the Mustang. If they are trying to pull this with you, find a new dealer.
Sponsored