• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
Sent :-)

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
You can get the coupon after you sign up. You just have to click through to the fordpartner site and when you login with the EAA partner code the banner is right there in the middle of the bottom of the screen.

I got my certificate last week and verified this twice today for people here. It's still there as of 15 seconds ago:

S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang {filename}
Wait a minute, this picture seems to imply that you can combine the EEA $750 with the $750 Ford cash coupon that you can get by ordering brochures. At least that's what I assume falls under "customer incentives".

Am I understanding that properly??? If so, hot damn, I need to sign up for EEA ASAP! I might be taking delivery of my car by Nov 5th. Is that enough time?

JoeDogInKC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triple Yellow 2015 GT Premium w/PP
Wait a minute, this picture seems to imply that you can combine the EEA $750 with the $750 Ford cash coupon that you can get by ordering brochures. At least that's what I assume falls under "customer incentives".

Am I understanding that properly??? If so, hot damn, I need to sign up for EEA ASAP! I might be taking delivery of my car by Nov 5th. Is that enough time?
Wow, if that is true, I'm signing up for EAA tonight and using their offer instead. My only concerns would be if this is true AND if they really hold to the mention of having to present at the time of ordering. I mean, I ordered with X-Plan, but didn't have to present a PIN or anything and I bought the MCA membership back then. I have the $500 Facebook credit, I even called Ford to ask about the $750 Private Cash and they told me that they showed the $500 ready for me to use, so I could potentially go from $500 to $1250 in rebates up front!

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
1) I believe that the EAA rebate says it can be used with most things, but the cash does not? I thought someone asked a dealer sometime recently.

2) I just printed out my membership information page to give to my dealer, but EAA does mail you a card (like 7-14 days I think).

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Yeah it doesn't add up right. Looks like the Dealer Fee/ Documentation Fee $699.95 is the largest culprit. If they're accepting X-plan, they're required to show you the invoice/build sheet with the X-plan price on it. They can only charge $100 in doc fees from what I understand. Otherwise they aren't doing X-plan and would get in trouble with Ford if they're saying they're accepting it and not giving you the correct price.

EDIT: I don't think you quite did your calculations right, but I checked on the X-plan B&P and your car should have an X-plan price of $37,833. Add to that the $100 max doc charge and they should only be charging you (before tax, title, other local stuff) $37,933. Looks like you calculated the X-plan price BEFORE you added the options, but you need to do that calculation AFTER you add all the options, including adding ADV, Fuel, and Destination. When I put it in my spreadsheet I got X-plan price of $37,836:

Starting Invoice GT Premium: $33,306
+ GT PP 67G - $2,227
+ Premium Trim Package 68B - $353
+ Ruby Red - $353

+ Advertising assessment 1.63% - $590.70
+ Fuel - $57.60
+ Destination Fee - $825

invoice $37,712.30 - $150.85 + $275 admin fee = $37,836.45 X-plan price (before doc fee, taxes, local tags/title)

I see what you mean Giddy, thank you for clarifying it for me. Now it all makes sense and I can make accurate statements when dealing with these thieves. I probably wont be dealing much with this particular dealership anyway, they are not being upfront from the get-go.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
"Working the numbers" being the operative term. Their offer to you is MSRP + $699.95. That's not X-Plan, period. That's a great deal . . . for them. Your X-Plan numbers are very close to correct, depending upon the current advertising charge. Show them, demand them, or find another dealer. No one should be paying $700 over MSRP for a non-LE.
True that! I need to find the right dealer, I thought the whole point of X-Plan was to avoid the lovely "let me speak to the manager" pricing. But hey, if it was easy everyone would do it right =D

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
So this EAA membership thing.... hmmmm I like! Is it true I can use the 750 brochure rebate, plus the 750 from EAA and tack on X-Plan on top of everything? Can someone confirm this for me? Even if EAA requires 60 day membership I can sign up today, since I will be purchasing January!

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
1) I believe that the EAA rebate says it can be used with most things, but the cash does not? I thought someone asked a dealer sometime recently.
Thanks for the info. As for this, the exact wording on my Ford cash coupon is: "May not combine with other private, conquest or commercial offers. A/Z/D Plan ineligible."

I'm not sure if EAA falls under any of those categories? Maybe I'll call my sales guy, but I doubt he's going to know anything...

So this EAA membership thing.... hmmmm I like! Is it true I can use the 750 brochure rebate, plus the 750 from EAA and tack on X-Plan on top of everything? Can someone confirm this for me? Even if EAA requires 60 day membership I can sign up today, since I will be purchasing January!
This is the same question I asked above, no one seems to know for sure unfortunately.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
The words on the EAA coupon almost imply that the $750 can only be used with X-Plan. I have asked Ford C and I if it can be used with other deals, like my "at invoice" deal, and that seems to be a confusing question. They have asked me for everything from my VIN to my bill of sale, but have not given me an answer. I pointed out that I don't want to wait until I have a bill of sale, because if it's only good with X-Plan, I don't want to close a non-X-Plan deal and THEN find that out. Not sure why it's so hard. Hopefully I'll get the offer, since I have what claims to be a confirmed certificate.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
To me, the $40 I spent to get the code was worth the gamble. $40 to get $710 seems like an easy chance to take.

My dealer told me that he'll plug in all the pins I have at the time of sale. I already have X-Plan and I now have a $750 Eaa pin. I've not received a $750 private cash offer, so I wasn't going to bet on that coming in the mail.

Besides, the $40 goes to support the EAA which isn't a bad thing in itself.

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
To me, the $40 I spent to get the code was worth the gamble. $40 to get $710 seems like an easy chance to take.

My dealer told me that he'll plug in all the pins I have at the time of sale. I already have X-Plan and I now have a $750 Eaa pin. I've not received a $750 private cash offer, so I wasn't going to bet on that coming in the mail.

Besides, the $40 goes to support the EAA which isn't a bad thing in itself.
That's very true. I actually signed up earlier today before leaving work. It's just $40 as you mentioned and for a good cause in the end. Let me know how it goes for you :).

Ruby305GT

Work hard, play harder.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 premium GT
Got a corrected price from Autonation Miami, they are at 40,605 and change, including tax, tag/title and doc fees. Still about 300-400 dollars off, but we are working on that. Hopefully it works out, otherwise on to the next one. :headbang:

by the way these are my X-Plan numbers before TAX, TAG/TITLE, DOC fees based on Ford Site attached.
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang X-Plan price
Sponsored