• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
To me, the $40 I spent to get the code was worth the gamble. $40 to get $710 seems like an easy chance to take.

My dealer told me that he'll plug in all the pins I have at the time of sale. I already have X-Plan and I now have a $750 Eaa pin. I've not received a $750 private cash offer, so I wasn't going to bet on that coming in the mail.

Besides, the $40 goes to support the EAA which isn't a bad thing in itself.
That is exactly my mentality. It's actually more than $750 that it saves, too, when you take into account tax savings. It's closer to $800 for me.

I think there is actually a reasonable chance I can get both $750 coupons to apply based on what I have been told by Ford customer service (apparently it is dependent on your VIN, and my dealer will have to determine my eligibility at the time of delivery).

I'm either going to get ~$3200 off or ~$4K off. Fingers crossed.
Sponsored

B17drvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th LE #48
The 60 day wait is a ford requirement, not EAA. It is the same with MCA too.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
False. The membership has to last for 60 days. Sign up the day you pick up your car in theory.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
False. The membership has to last for 60 days. Sign up the day you pick up your car in theory.
Am I understanding that properly? The requirement is just that you have to remain a member for 60 days? You don't have to have been a member for 60 days before you pick up the car?

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Am I understanding that properly? The requirement is just that you have to remain a member for 60 days? You don't have to have been a member for 60 days before you pick up the car?
From Fords Partner Site:

"For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership."

It's pretty darn clear to me. Membership through MCA is for atleast one year. This covers the 60 day requirement.

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
There is no 60 day wait. The requirement is for you to purchase a membership whose duration is at least 60 days - not that you have been a member for 60 days.

When you sign up for MCA or EAA, you become a member for one year. Since 365 days is greater than or equal to 60 days, you are good to go.

If I had to guess, I would say that this requirement was implemented to stop organizations from creating short term "memberships" (1 day?) solely for the purpose of "selling" X-Plan Pins.

Qwkynuf

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awesome, thanks for the info guys. That makes sense and is a relief for the EAA stuff. Only remaining question is whether those two coupons can be combined.

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
Eaa shows you need 60 days membership

And will a dealer honor this if it's not an ordered car?
This makes absolutely no difference to the dealer. Rebates are handled different than A/D/X-Plan where the price to the buyer is set in stone. Rebates are paid by Ford to the dealer. So, instead of getting that $750 from you, they get it from Ford. My dealer told me to go find as many rebate codes as I could get, he'd apply all of them that he could because he gets paid either way.

tsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium EcoBoost Convertible
EAA rebate end date?
My EAA rebate (PIN) certificate states that it is good until Jan 5, 2015...but also has to be used on a vehicle that is at the dealership by that day.
I put in a late convertible order. MY dealer said that he doubted very much that the car will get here to Minnesota by Jan 5! (what with all the delays that have already occurred with the fastbacks).
Do you think that EAA/Ford will be issuing a new rebate date?

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
EAA rebate end date?
My EAA rebate (PIN) certificate states that it is good until Jan 5, 2015...but also has to be used on a vehicle that is at the dealership by that day.
I put in a late convertible order. MY dealer said that he doubted very much that the car will get here to Minnesota by Jan 5! (what with all the delays that have already occurred with the fastbacks).
Do you think that EAA/Ford will be issuing a new rebate date?
We could speculate, but we would be blowing smoke. Pretty sure only time will tell.

Good luck!

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
I wouldn't count on it.

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
So if my car is coming mid November, it's worth getting this? Meaning I ccn use it before the 60 days?
You can use it before 60 days. You just can't buy a one month membership somewhere and expect X plan pricing. Because MCA's membership is a minimum one year membership, you are 10 months to the good. Does that make sense? There is no waiting list. You paid for the full membership and will receive the benefit of that.

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
You can use it before 60 days. You just can't buy a one month membership somewhere and expect X plan pricing. Because MCA's membership is a minimum one year membership, you are 10 months to the good. Does that make sense? There is no waiting list. You paid for the full membership and will receive the benefit of that.

:lol: :doh::headbonk:

Could the Moderators please place the text from the plan rules on the Ford Partner site at the beginning of this thread? I'm getting tired of pasting this:

3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY

For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.

blue

blue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT Performance Pack
:lol: :doh::headbonk:

Could the Moderators please place the text from the plan rules on the Ford Partner site at the beginning of this thread? I'm getting tired of pasting this:

3. PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY

For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
LOL :amen:
Sponsored