• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Tim Hilliard

Happy Owner
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Guard 300A PP Recaro
Well, when I ordered my car a few weeks ago, the plan pricing was not yet available in the ordering system. I don't know if that's been populated yet.
X-plan pricing? I ordered in May and it was available. It's also been populated on the Build & Price website for almost as long. Please explain.
Sponsored

Flak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SVT Fusion Coupe
X-plan pricing? I ordered in May and it was available. It's also been populated on the Build & Price website for almost as long. Please explain.
Yes it's been there, the dealer said they could not pull it up in the order system internally though. It looked like a fairly antiquated system to be honest, it certainly wasn't as nice as the build and price. For instance when I swapped to the GT they were having a problem because the EB PP number was being added to the car so it would save but then get rejected as invalid because the GT PP is a different number... but it didn't mention that they still has the wrong ambiguously labeled PP number attached.

This is me as a third party to the whole thing mind you, they could have just been dumb.

Babiblues75

Threads
Reaction score
I finalized my order yesterday with the dealership and I got the Xplan pricing as well as the $750.00 off combined. All I have to do now is show up with check in hand in the amount of the invoice we wrote up yesterday (car, warranty, taxes, plates and all those little goodies they tac on) and drive away! Hopefully arriving this week!

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I finalized my order yesterday with the dealership and I got the Xplan pricing as well as the $750.00 off combined. All I have to do now is show up with check in hand in the amount of the invoice we wrote up yesterday (car, warranty, taxes, plates and all those little goodies they tac on) and drive away! Hopefully arriving this week!

What's the $750 off? I have my dealer committing to XPlan, but I am missing something additional ?

lowkeylow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to be 15' GT Comp PKG
if i want to buy this 2015 mustang gt under my dads name but i register for the x-plan under my name is there going to be an issue? or does the x-plan membership have to be under my dads name?

souprmage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT w/PP 50th Appearance
x-plan can be transferred to family, so I wouldn't see why it would be an issue

SuperSnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What's the additional $750 for?

GiddyUp15

YMR Member #585
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Convertible
What's the additional $750 for?
I believe he is talking about the EAA rebate that was discussed earlier in this thread. It is a group you can join and get a rebate for, which apparently works on top of X-plan and should work on top of any retail rebates (if they ever offer any for 2015 Mustang). When I get closer to ordering my car I will definitely look into joining EAA :ford:

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
So I signed up for the MCA back on Oct 3rd, got my pin and figured I'd be good to go. I contacted them via email 10 days ago when I hadn't received a membership card and she said the packet was sent on the 7th, and she would resend it. Here we are almost month later and I still haven't received my membership packet, emails to MCA go unanswered, the phone goes straight to voicemail and the voicemail box is full.

Has anyone else had issues getting a membership card/packet from MCA?

4cars

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT
Yup.... got a notice from PAYPAL 2 WEELKS AGO THAT SOMETHING WAS SENT.... BUT NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING. I HAVE emailed THEM BUT NO RESPONSE........ MAYBE IT WAS A BIG SCAM TO GET OUR $50 BUCKS !

stoli

Fat Guy Racing
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Black GT/PP
I don't think it's a scam at all, I just want to be sure to get the needed paperwork/membership id before my car gets here a couple weeks.

HalfMoon

Brand Agnostic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Corvette Z06/Z07 2017 Camaro SS 1LE
It took awhile for me to get my cards for both MCA and EAA.

I was actually a little worried about the EAA card since I was using the extra $750 rebate for EAA members. My dealer never even asked me for the card. They took the printout of the PIN and the rebate for face value.

Now, this doesn't mean that always is the case, this may have just been a fluke or my incredibly good looks at work. :D

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT
It took awhile for me to get my cards for both MCA and EAA.

I was actually a little worried about the EAA card since I was using the extra $750 rebate for EAA members. My dealer never even asked me for the card. They took the printout of the PIN and the rebate for face value.

Now, this doesn't mean that always is the case, this may have just been a fluke or my incredibly good looks at work. :D
^^^ Exactly my experience today. (Did all the paperwork, now we need for the car to show up, LOL.)

Bcarter88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang Eco prem w/PP CO 6spd
I ordered in October and got my card from MS today its not a scam give it some time

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 GT-350, '67 GT fb 390, '68 Conv, '05 GT Coupe,
X-PLAN PURCHASE

Thanx guys for sharing the info on the x-plan. I joined MCA as instructed and got my pin# soon after my membership package arrived in the mail. The dealer was asking $5000 over MSRP for the car they had in inventory and I got mine for $2500 under. (Well ordered anyway). Now waiting for vin # and build date. I'm happy with that deal!!!!!!!!
Sponsored