• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

X-Plan on New Mustang

Markbnh1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Fusion-DD & 2015 Ruby Red GT Premium
I just joined MCA, got a PIN assigned for X-Plan pricing, then did a build and price on my Mustang with the X-Plan prices. The price I previously got from my dealer is almost $700 less than X-Plan. Why did I bother? Guess I'll enjoy the monthly news letters from MCA.

P30AMG08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63 AMG, Honda Accord
I cant believe I read this entire thread! :headbang:

Great Info on here so far! Unfortunately for me the EAA offer is expired. So the Only Incentive in my zip code (75080) is $500 "Switch" Retail Customer Cash (Program #12702)
Cash Incentive: $500
Offer Valid: 2015-01-06 - 2015-02-02
Disclaimer: Program #12702:Take new retail delivery from dealer stock by 02/02/2015. Not all Mustang GT models may qualify. See dealer for residency restrictions and complete details.

I guess I must wait to order me a new Mustang.

Attached is what I have decided on.

What I dont understand, when you look at my attached PDF, under pricing (1st page top right corner) for "AVAILABLE INCENTIVES" it says $0?? Why not $500?
I am not in a rush to order I would love to get $2250 off like some people on this board!!

Ive signed up to get special offers from Ford online...Anyone know where else to sign up for these to get the other $75o off..link??

Let me know what you guys think!! Hope to join the family soon.
S650 Mustang X-Plan on New Mustang eaa offer ended

Attachments

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 1965 Mustang Coupe
Hey i got $3k off without incentives or x plan.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just told them i was leaving and taking my whole towns business if they didnt work with me.

elfiero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium, 401A, silver, ebony, A/T
I too got my wife's GT premium for more than $1000 below X-plan. I bought at superior/Brookdale, and they showed me msrp, invoice, x-plan, and their price. I ordered on black Friday, it was built Dec.16, and the little woman drove it home on Friday, Jan2nd. Very old-school wheeling and dealing style. Personally, I cannot stand the current trend of the one price for everybody corperate store.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I too got my wife's GT premium for more than $1000 below X-plan. I bought at superior/Brookdale, and they showed me msrp, invoice, x-plan, and their price. I ordered on black Friday, it was built Dec.16, and the little woman drove it home on Friday, Jan2nd. Very old-school wheeling and dealing style. Personally, I cannot stand the current trend of the one price for everybody corperate store.
Agreed. I know what they pay and i was willimg to fight with them til i got a good price. For anyone in texas, Joe Myers Ford wants to earn your business!

mike62

Mike62
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm looking to order the GT completely loaded which according to ford site is about 46,000.00. I wonder when do I use the X-plan and what kind of discounts do I get for using it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

P30AMG08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63 AMG, Honda Accord
Agreed. I know what they pay and i was willimg to fight with them til i got a good price. For anyone in texas, Joe Myers Ford wants to earn your business!
Anyone mind posting up some documentation to show what they paid? block out your personal info of course.

aggieStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I will look for it. Guessing you wanna try a price match deal?

Qwkynuf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red Mustang GT
I'm looking to order the GT completely loaded which according to ford site is about 46,000.00. I wonder when do I use the X-plan and what kind of discounts do I get for using it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Discount is (invoice - 0.4%) + $275. It usually works out to around $100 over invoice, give or take. In addition, most incentives can be combined - so many (or even most) of those of us who have used X-Plan have come in under invoice. Any "Documentation Fees" charged by the dealer are capped at $100.

You can find out your exact X-Plan cost (before tax/tag/title, etc) by logging into the fordpartner.com website using your X-Plan Partner Code. You can then use the linked Build and Price tool to figure your cost.

If you have X-Plan through your employer, they can provide you with the Partner Code. If not, I think that people have posted the code for EAA and MCA several times.

As far as *when* you use it, the rules call for you to notify the dealer right at the start - i.e. you can't "spring it on them" during the negotiations when things start to not go your way. But on the positive side, once they have agreed to accept it, they have to follow the rules too.

Once the ground rules are established, you only actually need your X-Plan PIN when you sign the purchase agreement/take delivery of the car.

I hope that helps some.

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
Discount is (invoice - 0.4%) + $275. It usually works out to around $100 over invoice, give or take. In addition, most incentives can be combined - so many (or even most) of those of us who have used X-Plan have come in under invoice. Any "Documentation Fees" charged by the dealer are capped at $100.

You can find out your exact X-Plan cost (before tax/tag/title, etc) by logging into the fordpartner.com website using your X-Plan Partner Code. You can then use the linked Build and Price tool to figure your cost.

If you have X-Plan through your employer, they can provide you with the Partner Code. If not, I think that people have posted the code for EAA and MCA several times.

As far as *when* you use it, the rules call for you to notify the dealer right at the start - i.e. you can't "spring it on them" during the negotiations when things start to not go your way. But on the positive side, once they have agreed to accept it, they have to follow the rules too.

Once the ground rules are established, you only actually need your X-Plan PIN when you sign the purchase agreement/take delivery of the car.

I hope that helps some.
I got the X Plan (signed up a week ago). However I keep seeing people talk about a EAA as well. I've heard people can get it from either a mustang brochure or a membership. I still haven't gotten my brochure and I want to talk to the dealer this thursday....

What is this EAA membership? How can I get the extra $750 off?

mkenny28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT Premium Convertible
I got the X Plan (signed up a week ago). However I keep seeing people talk about a EAA as well. I've heard people can get it from either a mustang brochure or a membership. I still haven't gotten my brochure and I want to talk to the dealer this thursday....

What is this EAA membership? How can I get the extra $750 off?
EAA members got an additional 750.00 off with X-Plan via an eCoupon but that ended on 1/5. There was no extension.

detailz03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 Corvette Black W/Flames
EAA members got an additional 750.00 off with X-Plan via an eCoupon but that ended on 1/5. There was no extension.
Ahhh ok. Thanks, it's too bad I didn't make the cut off :/
Sponsored