• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
I'm beginning to think the color will be invisible.
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I haven't even gotten my first email from Ford. Dealer said order was submitted. How long does it usually take to get the initial Ford email ?
Call the ford number now. Make sure you have your paperwork with the codes on it. Thatā€™s why Iā€™m in the mess that Iā€™m in now. I did not know about getting an acknowledgment letter and it usually is within the week if not sooner.
Thatā€™s why Iā€™m in the mess that Iā€™m in now. I did not know about getting an acknowledgment letter and it usually is within the week. I wanted to make sure my email was right, So I called Ford and they couldnā€™t find anything. This was eight weeks later after i had ordered it. Well, it wasnā€™t my email. They said that they had to give me a wrong code which they did because I went up there. They read the paper they had down 5007 on the first one when they resubmitted it. I had a email by the time I got home the acknowledgment email And I looked at the paper when I left in the code was 5077. Their mistake Iā€™m being punished, thatā€™s why Iā€™m so upset. But Iā€™m gonna get over it because I think in the long run Iā€™ll be happier that mines not one of the first ones, And I join some kind of mustang club where I can get 700 and $900 off of my car when it does come in and I have to wait at least three months from the time I husband ordered it for me which was August 1st. So anytime after November 1
So please call them to make sure

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Thank You Stratman397 .Will do! I appreciate the advice. The only paperwork I have is the build sheet the dealer gave me.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jivor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT
Vapor Blue with NPP baby!

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Seems everyone is running away from Blue Ember because they think it will be too popular, which is why I chose it. I might wind up being in the exclusive category after all is said and done. The new mystichrome.

White cars look like household appliances. "Powered by Maytag" would look appropriate.
Black cars get too hot in Florida and are impossible to keep from looking dirty.
I have owned only Black cars/trucks for the last 25 years, with the sole exception of a True Blue Metallic 2001 GT, only because I couldn't find a Black one for months.

With good tint, and a fitted windshield shade, Black ain't bad except on the very hottest of days, but I do agree that they are harder to keep clean.

That said, as soon as I saw that Blue Ember Dark Horse, all thoughts of Black flew outta my mind. I picked the Blue Ember without a second thought.

I'm really looking forward to it when it finally arrives, only problem is getting Ford to build it.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have owned only Black cars/trucks for the last 25 years, with the sole exception of a True Blue Metallic 2001 GT, only because I couldn't find a Black one for months.

With good tint, and a fitted windshield shade, Black ain't bad except on the very hottest of days, but I do agree that they are harder to keep clean.

That said, as soon as I saw that Blue Ember Dark Horse, all thoughts of Black flew outta my mind. I picked the Blue Ember without a second thought.

I'm really looking forward to it when it finally arrives, only problem is getting Ford to build it.
Black is 2nd most popular color, first number color is white.. all I ever see is white, so I donā€™t like white. Black is pretty when clean, I love blues. I ordered atlas blue and now I kind of wish I had paid more attention to the vapor blue. You know, they havenā€™t even started on my car yet. I bet I could change it to vapor blue!?

BlackFerret69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT Premium 5M, Black on Black.
Black is 2nd most popular color, first number color is white.. all I ever see is white, so I donā€™t like white. Black is pretty when clean, I love blues. I ordered atlas blue and now I kind of wish I had paid more attention to the vapor blue. You know, they havenā€™t even started on my car yet. I bet I could change it to vapor blue!?
Good call, if it hasn't been scheduled, there is a pretty good chance of changing colors.

I think the Vapor Blue is very close to the Blue Ember, but without the bronze base coat. And it is a new color for the Mustang as well.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good call, if it hasn't been scheduled, there is a pretty good chance of changing colors.

I think the Vapor Blue is very close to the Blue Ember, but without the bronze base coat. And it is a new color for the Mustang as well.

Husband said he thinks the dark blue looks snazzier. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Sponsored