• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

Rag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550
Many makes are offering tans and grays that look like primer or sealer with no base color and they cleared.
I'm holding out for the red oxide primer cleared over trend, to relive my high school days.
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Many makes are offering tans and grays that look like primer or sealer with no base color and they cleared.
I'm holding out for the red oxide primer cleared over trend, to relive my high school days.
Literally saw a dodge minivan almost 100% like this the other day. Held my breath as I drove by to make sure I didn't inhale any of the dust.

And agree with the grays. I don't mind the primer look, but after a year of having my Civic Si in Sonic Gray Pearl, I'm ready for a change (wasn't 1st color choice, but they weren't really making anything other than black, white, or gray). Rumor was that last year it was a lot easier for Honda to get the bluish gray paint and I believe it. They used it on everything!

S650 Mustang What Color Will Your S650 Be? 20220503_193749 (2)

Reactions: Rag

Rag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
s550
Literally saw a dodge minivan almost 100% like this the other day. Held my breath as I drove by to make sure I didn't inhale any of the dust.

And agree with the grays. I don't mind the primer look, but after a year of having my Civic Si in Sonic Gray Pearl, I'm ready for a change (wasn't 1st color choice, but they weren't really making anything other than black, white, or gray). Rumor was that last year it was a lot easier for Honda to get the bluish gray paint and I believe it. They used it on everything!

20220503_193749 (2).jpg
My finger tips hurt every time I see these , it looks like cleared over primer/sealer cars.

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Grand Cherokee SRT
Still torn between shadow black and dark grey metalic. Both with NP package

mcrimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum, 2006 Honda S2000 - Sold
I ordered Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Carmine Red interior. Since red is the fastest color. I'm coming off a New Formula Red Honda S2000.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
I ordered Rapid Red Metallic Tinted Clearcoat with Carmine Red interior. Since red is the fastest color. I'm coming off a New Formula Red Honda S2000.
Fastest color to get pulled over in, and best color for birds to poop. They aim for those bright red cars. Which is why I quit driving red cars🤢😂

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Atlas blue with the factory grey/black stripe. Chose between Atlas and Grabber Blue. I'm a little nervous it might be too bright.