• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Need for Green Ecoboost 101a
Since I won’t be getting one anytime soon, the color choices don’t matter to me much, but when the time comes it’ll be the most “exotic” color they have for that year, be it purple, orange, yellow, or green (totally not biased on the last one).
Sponsored

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
DH - Race Red with Vinyl Hood Graphic

JR007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Since I won’t be getting one anytime soon, the color choices don’t matter to me much, but when the time comes it’ll be the most “exotic” color they have for that year, be it purple, orange, yellow, or green (totally not biased on the last one).
This is the exact same situation I'm in as well. My current GT in Oxford White w/black accent package is great, but I would look to a 'different/exotic' color once I decide.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
Addition - the '19 Bullitt will move to occasional driver status and the '24 GT will take over as the more than occasional but not quite daily driver. I love my '19 Bullitt still!
Slight change in specification: GT --> Dark Horse; color remains the same, no blackout package since I am not selecting the Dark Horse appearance package which results in a blacked out roof and mirror caps, among others

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Grabber Blue!

OP
OP

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
In all seriousness I've seen a lot of prototypes running around recently and I think I'm sold on Race Red. I'm stuck between that and Vapor Blue...

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Slight change in specification: GT --> Dark Horse; color remains the same, no blackout package since I am not selecting the Dark Horse appearance package which results in a blacked out roof and mirror caps, among others
Just cause I'm curious, what made you change your mind?

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '00 Corvette
Just cause I'm curious, what made you change your mind?
I almost bought a standard S550 Mach 1 last year. I like the 2024 GT a lot, but I wanted a little more track capability for the few times I might take it out for a high performance driving event. The coolers and standard MagneRide are part of the draw, along with the 500hp engine. This car will be street driven more, so no Handling Package, which would be more capability than I would use.

Cherry Orca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma 2019 V6
In all seriousness I've seen a lot of prototypes running around recently and I think I'm sold on Race Red. I'm stuck between that and Vapor Blue...
I’m in the same boat. Sending my $1000 this Monday to order one. And I’m between the two colours… do you see any pros or cons for either?

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
Splash Yellow if just a GT, Race Red if DH.

OP
OP

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
On one hand one is the color everyone gets for a sports car which is kind of a turn-off for me, on the other VB is likely going to also be a popular color on the Mustang.

For me it's more of a "What's going to be more unique" problem.
Sponsored