• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What Color Will Your S650 Be?

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Shadow Black everything with Nite Pony!
Sponsored

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Atlas blue with the factory grey/black stripe. Chose between Atlas and Grabber Blue. I'm a little nervous it might be too bright.
I donā€™t care for grabber blue. I o
Atlas blue with the factory grey/black stripe. Chose between Atlas and Grabber Blue. I'm a little nervous it might be too bright.
we Went to ford dealer and saw the atlas blue, itā€™s really pretty. I myself donā€™t care for the,grabber blue
when did you order yours?

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I really wanted nite pony but it was on constraint for all of June and most of July. So I elected to go with the bronze package. For the color I went dark matter grey. Really wanted the nite pony black bezel headlamps šŸ˜•. Guess Iā€™ll go aftermarketā€¦.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I donā€™t care for grabber blue. I o

we Went to ford dealer and saw the atlas blue, itā€™s really pretty. I myself donā€™t care for the,grabber blue
when did you order yours?
I ordered 8/12.. My wife loved the Atlas Blue, at least from the photos on the net. It's similar to her 2010 T&C which got T-boned and totaled by a drunk driver..

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered 8/12.. My wife loved the Atlas Blue, at least from the photos on the net. It's similar to her 2010 T&C which got T-boned and totaled by a drunk driver..
And is it yours that is already going to be built? Canā€™t keep,up with all these

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And is it yours that is already going to be built? Canā€™t keep,up with all these
you should go to a ford dealer and look at one, they are really pretty. I really like the vapor blue and am keeping my eyes open for either that color or the vapor blue with everything I have on my order. If I can find one on a lot, then will cancel my screwed up order

DCB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP 2022 WB Hellcat 2022 F150 Lightnin
Not so patiently waiting on my Vapor Blue with Space Gray and Grabber Brembos that has been in production since 8/3 with no update since 8/11.

gpellis87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F150 Raptor, '22 X5
Race red for me - tired of all the blues and grays and dark colors. I have antimatter blue on my Raptor, it's a great deep blue but I just want something bright in the garage.

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
Seems everyone is running away from Blue Ember because they think it will be too popular, which is why I chose it. I might wind up being in the exclusive category after all is said and done. The new mystichrome.

White cars look like household appliances. "Powered by Maytag" would look appropriate.
Black cars get too hot in Florida and are impossible to keep from looking dirty.
Red Mustangs are cop magnets, and also too cliche.

Personally I prefer greens; eruption green w. white racing stripe was the combo I was looking for when I started shopping for a 2023 GT, but none were available and the order bank was closed.

FWIW, if I could get any color I wanted on a car, I would go with sea foam green, like my bass guitar.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Dark Matter Gray Metallic

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Seems everyone is running away from Blue Ember because they think it will be too popular, which is why I chose it. I might wind up being in the exclusive category after all is said and done. The new mystichrome.

White cars look like household appliances. "Powered by Maytag" would look appropriate.
Black cars get too hot in Florida and are impossible to keep from looking dirty.
Red Mustangs are cop magnets, and also too cliche.

Personally I prefer greens; eruption green w. white racing stripe was the combo I was looking for when I started shopping for a 2023 GT, but none were available and the order bank was closed.

FWIW, if I could get any color I wanted on a car, I would go with sea foam green, like my bass guitar.
You know the irony for those avoiding blue ember because of its popularity on DH? They end up choosing a color that is available on every car on the road.

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Grabber blue with Nite Pony!
Sponsored