• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What are you upgrading from?

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
I actually feel like I am staying neutral. Not upgrading or downgrading. Going to a loaded GT Perf Pack from a loaded 2021 Corvette Convertible 2LT. Hear me out before bashing me.
Why:
- I want to drive my car every day and in every season (yes, I know I need to buy the all seasons), not just on the weekends.
- The Vette was awesome, but getting in and out of her sucked! I am no longer a nimble 30 year old.
- I get the same HP (not acceleration) with a $30K savings in price. Luckily I sold my Vette at the height of the market, so I did not lose money.
- I really like the Tech
- I like that is has a backseat - (my dog can ride along with the Mrs and I)
- it has more trunk space
- In the end, I feel I will have the same amount of fun driving the Mustang. But now I get to have fun more often.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
- I want to drive my car every day and in every season (yes, I know I need to buy the all seasons), not just on the weekends.
I'd personally say just get the summers and invest in some wheels and winter tires that you can swap on and off. Its what i did when i lived in New Hampshire over the past 4 years with my 2010. otherwise a very understandable reason to swap from a 'vette.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Not happy you’re selling her off…They’re beautiful and rare. Yours is gorgeous.
Oh, that makes sense. I agree, I just can't reasonably house it properly (4 cars if I kept it) and don't want to store it.

The original owner is likely who I will be selling it back to when the time comes. So 2 official owners in 22 years 👍❤

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
I'd personally say just get the summers and invest in some wheels and winter tires that you can swap on and off. Its what i did when i lived in New Hampshire over the past 4 years with my 2010. otherwise a very understandable reason to swap from a 'vette.
Excellent advice and what I'm planning on doing. The 18"s that come on my EB Premium will get winter tires and I'll be buying a set of 19"s with summer tires.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
LOVE that matching engine cover! Not so big on the inner hood liner, though
Sets it apart from all the others at the car shows! I get a lot of great comments & feedback about it. You are 1 of the first to say you didn't care for it. It's more than possible people are just being polite in person.? Others car owners at the shows that have painted hood pads paid 3-5 times more for their artwork. Car has received a few trophies over the years. 1st place 2 years in a row in it's class 2011-2012 GT Modified at the All Ford Nats in Carlisle Pa. just to name a couple. The hood pad art was done by Renee at Wile E Designs Wile E Designs, LLC | Abington PA | Facebook

She has been doing airbrush art for a long time & if I told you guys how little she charged for the work you would be shocked. It is airbrushed with high temp paint & has been in place for quite a few years & has held up perfectly. This was just an idea in my head & she was able to pull it out of my head & produce some amazing art IMO!

Oh & by the way I have a vision of a Dark Horse in my head!

OP
OP
Apeman

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Sets it apart from all the others at the car shows! I get a lot of great comments & feedback about it. You are 1 of the first to say you didn't care for it. It's more than possible people are just being polite in person.? Others car owners at the shows that have painted hood pads paid 3-5 times more for their artwork. Car has received a few trophies over the years. 1st place 2 years in a row in it's class 2011-2012 GT Modified at the All Ford Nats in Carlisle Pa. just to name a couple. The hood pad art was done by Renee at Wile E Designs Wile E Designs, LLC | Abington PA | Facebook

She has been doing airbrush art for a long time & if I told you guys how little she charged for the work you would be shocked. It is airbrushed with high temp paint & has been in place for quite a few years & has held up perfectly. This was just an idea in my head & she was able to pull it out of my head & produce some amazing art IMO!

Oh & by the way I have a vision of a Dark Horse in my head!
Well hey, more power to you. As long as your artist knows what she's doing, and you're happy with the finished product.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
To everyone who ordered/will soon be ordering the S650, what are you upgrading from? An S550? A Camaro? An old Honda Civic? Is it just holding you over until you get something better? I’m curious where everyone is coming from.
2022 Audi A5, so not sure If I am upgrading or not, but the mustang will definitely sound better
also have a 2018 grand Cherokee I use for my cleaning jobs

S650 Mustang What are you upgrading from? IMG_2641

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
To everyone who ordered/will soon be ordering the S650, what are you upgrading from? An S550? A Camaro? An old Honda Civic? Is it just holding you over until you get something better? I’m curious where everyone is coming from.
2014 Mustang 302, 6 speed with race tune. Never been on a track. I actually gave my grandson this car for his 33rd birthday.
Sponsored