• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

What are you upgrading from?

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Ecoboost Premium in Carbonized Gray on order.

Coming from 2015 Honda Fit with 130 engine bhp.

SciaticNervePain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
My son is graduating from HS this summer so I will be handing down my current 2018 Honda Civic which has a whopping 158HP! grouped with a CVT transmission gets me from 0-60 in a day. :crackup: With those specs getting into my GT when it arrives shouldn't feel too different being that they are so close in power/performance. :rockon:

Rickwhite4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mustang GT
S197 Mustang. 2008 GT Premium. I’ll probably being passing it on to my son when I get the Dark Horse. Don’t know who’s more excited, me or him.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
2012 Ford Explorer Limited w/ 100k. I believe it has the first gen ecoboost which has treated me well. Honestly, the whole car has. Only had to replace a HPFP about 10k miles ago. I drive that thing like it's a rally car though, you can imagine how horrible it is near the limit 😂
I absolutely love the adaptive cruise control though, and it performs extremely well for being >10 years old. Was one of my must-have features if I was to purchase a new car. Can't wait to see how the safety systems have improved in the stang!

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Sold my ‘17 Camaro SS 1LE this summer for more than I paid new…my clutch knee is starting to act up, so I need to go from a manual to an automatic.

I’ve owned a few Mustangs, and a few Camaros, so back to a Mustang this time. Probably going to keep this one long term as well.

My daily driver is a ‘22 Cadillac CT4 500T. Which has been great so far…

nickycohen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Manual, Land Rover Defender D300
To everyone who ordered/will soon be ordering the S650, what are you upgrading from? An S550? A Camaro? An old Honda Civic? Is it just holding you over until you get something better? I’m curious where everyone is coming from.
I have a 2019 GT which has only done 28,000 kms. I love it, but I don't believe that American muscle cars with hefty V8s will be around for much longer. Especially here in Australia. Their time is limited, as is mine. So I figured I'd go 'pop' with the latest and greatest. I think the new Mustang is one of the most beautiful cars ever produced. Maybe I have low standards, but whenever I park it somewhere I just have to stand and look at it for a while. And then there's the sound and feel of that engine....

Mastermind46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Xterra, 2001 Chevy Silverado
It has been a long time since I had my mazdaspeed3 so I guess we will say this is being added to my garage. My mazdaspeed3 had fbo, big turbo, and fuel. Just over 400 whp at elevation.

It will be interesting to see how the mustang does in comparison at elevation since it will lose a lot more hp. Something like 2% per 1k ft of elevation.

Slow_q50_

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Right now ‘16 Q50 RedSport soon own ‘24 Mustang GT
Been driving my 2016 Q50 Red Sport since 2019 and made her FBO and tuned! Really fun car but before this Q50 had a 2015 Camaro SS. Miss that V8 sound with the bald eagles and freedom out the exhaust! Can’t wait for my GT!

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
I have the 2017 GT Premium Ruby Red Convertible. I want to upgrade to the 2024 version of what I have. I will be sticking with the red, Rapid Red. Wish I could get the Eruption Green, but I guess they aren't offering that color for the GT. I have 6 more payments on my 2017. I cannot wait. I haven't preordered. I'm not so much in the know as others, so I'll be patient until I can get mine.

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I sold my 2015 Acura TLX last year. Grocery store is across the street and work is 5 minutes away (hybrid role so only 1-2 times a week) so ran out of reasons to own a car. I will be moving and pushed back into the office full-time later this year so hoping my Dark Horse will get here in time.

adamhixx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
2004 ford explorer ive had since highschool, almost a decade lol > gt premium . im excited. good memories and that thing has gotten me everywhere ive needed to go but its running on fumes

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
Ah, that's nice to know. If I had known AFM was disabled from the factory...
It was on my M6 SS 1LE as well. BUT they still contain all the AFM hardware. Including the POS lifters that are prone to fail. I personally think the LTx series was a step back from the LSx series overall. I've owned two of each, the LSx motors were the ones I prefered.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Velocity Blue Mach 1