• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Well you just made my car $1000 cheaper so thank you for that and also what is site built on I’m guessing some sort of JavaScript framework but curious to know which one
the site is just standard HTML + CSS + JavaScript hosted on GitHub, no frameworks used
Sponsored

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
the site is just standard HTML + CSS + JavaScript hosted on GitHub, no frameworks used
Oh nice I’m just about to graduate to be a software dev so was wondering what kind of tech other people use but always forget about the basics and go right into the fancy stuff lol Well made sure though especially in the short amount of time definitely appreciate it.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
I was considering ordering a dark horse since it was so close in price to the GT Premium. But X plan helps bring the price within reason. Gonna have to look into that.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I was considering ordering a dark horse since it was so close in price to the GT Premium. But X plan helps bring the price within reason. Gonna have to look into that.
It is highly unlikely any dealer will accept a X plan pin even if Ford allows it. MSRP is going to be the best anyone can expect.

Jjr36011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT
It is highly unlikely any dealer will accept a X plan pin even if Ford allows it. MSRP is going to be the best anyone can expect.
Ive heard some people able preorder a gt with X Plan. Your saying thats not possible? I get not on the DH.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
an update has been put out to fix the wrong X-plan calculation, it should've been 0.4% and not 4%
note that all prices are rounded to the next whole number
i'm very sorry to anyone that was misled about the old wrong numbers
Well, it’s still about $4500 off a $57000 sticker. So that’s pretty good nowadays. I know there is also a $275 useage fee, but I think X-Plan also limits dealer fees to $75 max…

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
new update has been released and should be live soon
+added EcoBoost 101A Convertible (ford FINALLY released pricing for it)
* fixed an issue where getting the appearance package and painted stripes on a Dark Horse would keep the black painted roof

edit: also fixed a bug where those 101A convertibles were nearly $70k

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
new update has been released and should be live soon
+added EcoBoost 101A Convertible (ford FINALLY released pricing for it)
* fixed an issue where getting the appearance package and painted stripes on a Dark Horse would keep the black painted roof

edit: also fixed a bug where those 101A convertibles were nearly $70k
Not sure if anyone else mentioned this but when I put in my order at the dealership, the red calipers on the build sheet, there was no cost. I ordered the GT premium with performance package and nite pony package.
Sponsored