• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024MY Mustang Build & Price Phased Roll Out... and More

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Why is Monday a big day …? Can someone refresh my memory, for some reason April
17th sticks out but I forget why?
I think April 17th is the birthdate of the Mustang but Ford is also updating the build & price tool that day supposedly so we can see more images of what we are ordering. A lot of people are locked in already though because they got VINs already as far as I know. I didn't get a VIN yet but I don't think I will be making any changes really.
Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I'm still not seeing the visual exterior changes like the stripe packages

TTown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Camaro ZL1 (prev. 2019 Mustang GT; 2025?)
Pretty weak update from Ford today. I guess we have to wait until June for a useful build and pic generator. You'd think a big company like this could have their shit together at launch....

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Disappointed that you cant see the interior with different packages. for the most part, I already know how the exterior will look with the options available but im completely lost on if the 401A is worth it or not.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
Disappointed that you cant see the interior with different packages. for the most part, I already know how the exterior will look with the options available but im completely lost on if the 401A is worth it or not.
Same. I wish I could have seen interior option pictures before orders started. I haven’t seen or heard anything that makes me regret going with the GT premium 400A though.

donnytsunami

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium
Same. I wanted to see if the red interior came with red seat belts too (it does). But I had to zoom in on youtube videos to find that out lol

Baldilocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium California Special
Same. I wanted to see if the red interior came with red seat belts too (it does). But I had to zoom in on youtube videos to find that out lol
(it does), BUT depends on the exterior color of the car. For example, if you have red interior with Rapid Red exterior, it won't let you order red seat belts.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
For example, if you have red interior with Rapid Red exterior, it won't let you order red seat belts.
lawwd have mercy, at least my eyes won't have to bleed. :)

but more seriously, this is where Ford in particular goes wrong - let the user combine whatever they want. If they want white seats on a silver car, why is the art department refusing to let the user pick it?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 MACH 1
Same reason why in some neighborhoods you can’t have vinyl siding - “it’s dumb downing the car” but and more than likely has to do with ease of build on the assembly line - less hunt and pick

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
lawwd have mercy, at least my eyes won't have to bleed. :)

but more seriously, this is where Ford in particular goes wrong - let the user combine whatever they want. If they want white seats on a silver car, why is the art department refusing to let the user pick it?
I don't know if GM still does it, they used to let you override the color restriction on pre-sold Corvette orders.... for a "small" $500 fee 🙄

Edit: Apparently it's up to $695

Last edited:

Forde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Is there any visibility to the latest we’ll be able to do a custom order for the 2024MY? I’m assuming it has to be sometime after B&P phase 3 goes live, right?

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is there any visibility to the latest we’ll be able to do a custom order for the 2024MY? I’m assuming it has to be sometime after B&P phase 3 goes live, right?
Dealers started taking custom orders on 3/27 and won't stop til the 25 comes out
Sponsored

Last edited: