• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

designatedrhythm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Ecoboost/Chevy Silverado 1500 RST
Thanks for the build.and price.

This just confirmed that I don't think I'll be getting a mustang anytime soon. Ive had an Ecoboost so I would rather get a GT. 57k for the spec I want.....yeah no....
Sponsored

Coloradoeco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 eco pp
Thanks for the build.and price.

This just confirmed that I don't think I'll be getting a mustang anytime soon. Ive had an Ecoboost so I would rather get a GT. 57k for the spec I want.....yeah no....
I just priced out a GT and it was 61k lol, yeah ill be keeping my ecoboost till the wheels fall off. Maybe if my house wasn’t such a money pit but at least that goes up in value.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
just put out a new update, pretty minor
+ added "dealer profit" next to the final cost
+ added the black calipers, just as a show of what is standard. anything that would override it should have no issues
should be live soon

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
...that's a good idea, when I get home I'll look into listing A, D, X, and Z plan prices too
I'd love to see these plans pricing added as well.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
new update
+ added missing "Gas Guzzler Tax" for the Dark Horse
* made the "buttons" now clickable anywhere, not just on the text and checkbox
* added animations to the "buttons" to make them consistent with the actual buttons

note: at the moment there is a bug where having a GT without the GT Performance Pack, but with Nite Pony and the Brembo brakes will show the standard color as black instead of red, this is being fixed, but for now you need to manually select it. the pricing part works fine, so it really is no extra charge.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
new update out
+ added more details to the brakes, also added the silver 4-piston calipers to the GT
+ added more seatbelts to the "interior" section to represent the color accented seatbelts you get with different interior colors
+ added "X Plan" cost to the "final costs" section
+ added B&O reduced capacity amplifier option
* fixed a bug where having Nite Pony and the Brembo brakes selected would wrongly show that black calipers are the default
* fixed a bug where selecting the Grabber Blue calipers on GT would not de-select the black calipers

note: A plan, Z plan, and D plan require knowing the "advertising fee" of your dealer, the equation is Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 (+$100 for D plan), also the whole "invoice with holdback" and the requiring them to be separate thing makes that hard, so for the foreseeable future, X plan will be the only listed plan cost

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Great tool @roket, thank you. A question does the Dark Horse with the A10 get the gas guzzler tax? I ask because the the Mach 1 doesn’t.

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Great tool @roket, thank you. A question does the Dark Horse with the A10 get the gas guzzler tax? I ask because the the Mach 1 doesn’t.
yes it does, $1000
manual now has $1300 tax too

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
new update out
+ added more details to the brakes, also added the silver 4-piston calipers to the GT
+ added more seatbelts to the "interior" section to represent the color accented seatbelts you get with different interior colors
+ added B&O reduced capacity amplifier option
* fixed a bug where having Nite Pony and the Brembo brakes selected would wrongly show that black calipers are the default
* fixed a bug where selecting the Grabber Blue calipers on GT would not de-select the black calipers

note: A plan, Z plan, and D plan require knowing the "advertising fee" of your dealer, the equation is Invoice - Holdback - Advertising Fee + $275 (+$100 for D plan), also the whole "invoice with holdback" and the requiring them to be separate thing makes that hard, so for the foreseeable future, X plan will be the only listed plan cost
Can you add information about the equipment group? I don't know what the differences are with 300A 301A etc.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
So my build came to basically $56,000 with destination and delivery. It says with X-Plan it will be around $49,800. X-Plan is really $6200 off? Does that not include the destination and delivery, and it's more like $4500 off?

I was under the impression it would get me 2 or 3 grand off...

Last edited:

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I Must have been asleep at the website - what is X-Plan costs

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
I see it on the link page, but what is it?