• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
Wait so you HAVE to get the AP with BE? I don't care for the blue on the seats....
AP or not, the seats are always blue

S650 Mustang Unofficial 2024 Mustang Build and Price 1678855486288
always
Sponsored

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
AP or not, the seats are always blue

1678855486288.png
always
Hopefully some GT bros will trade me their seats then 😂

But my other question do we have to have AP to get BE?
Nvm I was thinking HP lol

Last edited:

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 6 speed, 2021 Volvo XC40 R-Design
Hopefully some GT bros will trade me their seats then 😂

But my other question do we have to have AP to get BE?
Nvm I was thinking HP lol
You have to get 700A and appearance package to get blue ember. It would also push the build back since AP is late availability I think.

KAlexander

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350 CCLB Plat, 2018 GT350, 20 ZX6R, 20 ZX10R
You have to get 700A and appearance package to get blue ember. It would also push the build back since AP is late availability I think.
Of course it is. Because why wouldn't it be??

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
AP is not late availability
if the FDNB is anything to go by, Carbon Fiber wheels and Painted Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Tuxedo Black stripes are, and are estimated to start production August 28th, 2023

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You’re right I was thinking of the custom hood and painted stripe.

AP is not late availability
if the FDNB is anything to go by, Carbon Fiber wheels and Painted Tarnish Dark High Gloss/Tuxedo Black stripes are, and are estimated to start production August 28th, 2023

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I've been working on this since soon after the order and price guides released, and i intend to keep it updated even when Ford releases their official one

You can access it at this link

Known issues:
- having a package that forcibly adds wheels selected then selecting a different set of wheels will remove the package, but revert the wheels back to the equipment group standard ones and not keep the ones you selected
- on the GT, selecting Nite Pony/Bronze Appearance, then the GT Performance Pack will de-select both. GT Performance Pack must be selected first
- 101A Convertible is missing, this is due to no price being listed at all. Technically it's still there, but to select it you need to de-select the 2.3L EcoBoost engine

If you find any bugs, please let me know!
My boy come in clutch

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Not someone complaining about the blue seats already 😂😂go ahead and get you a gt man worried about the wrong thing , 25% the reason you get the dark horse is because the blue interior with the matching shifter
or for those of us who want a 6 speed, but are not willing to gamble on 45-60k for a unit with a crappy tranny build to it

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yep, I fall under that category. I’m sure I wouldn’t have any trouble with getrag since I don’t track my cars. But I love the ratios on the tremec. I used to have a 21 Mach 1.

or for those of us who want a 6 speed, but are not willing to gamble on 45-60k for a unit with a crappy tranny build to it

Blueberrystang2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT manual
I never had a problem with the 6 speed in my mustang , you know how to shift correctly?😂😂jk but personally idk I never had a problem

BreadBurner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I never had a problem with the 6 speed in my mustang , you know how to shift correctly?😂😂jk but personally idk I never had a problem
it's all good, but like I said earlier, that tranny has been hit or miss for folks since it got introduced back with the S197s. Even for others who can drive manual with no issues have not been spared the misfortune of getting a crappy build. I'm just not willing to take that chance for a massive purchase like that. Especially doing my research behind the issue and not being blindsided by the tranny if I didn't know ahead of time

Towerism

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I sold it so I could try out the Jeep life. I went manual transmission but there is an open recall on it that Jeep is never gonna fix. So I’m going back to mustang.

what happened to the mach?
Sponsored