• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
I’m gonna miss how the S550 had the different finish metal instrument panel trim, and you got a different trim piece based on the options you ordered. It really helped differentiate the models.

Now all you get are different color stitches on the instrument panel. Whoopie.
I remember hearing from someone on YouTube (sorry I've seen too many videos) that there is a different finish for the screens with certain packages (think it's the back and sides of the screens), in addition to the different texture/materials for interior trim pieces. Not much but more than just stitches.
Sponsored

Podsadka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
I remember hearing from someone on YouTube (sorry I've seen too many videos) that there is a different finish for the screens with certain packages (think it's the back and sides of the screens), in addition to the different texture/materials for interior trim pieces. Not much but more than just stitches.
The only thing I’ve seen is that the base models don’t have the black bezel connecting the two screens. Might have missed it though.

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
The only thing I’ve seen is that the base models don’t have the black bezel connecting the two screens. Might have missed it though.
If I come across it again I'll share. But I thought I came across something saying they had a different finish as well. Could have been speculation since there is a ton of it around the generation.

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
If I come across it again I'll share. But I thought I came across something saying they had a different finish as well. Could have been speculation since there is a ton of it around the generation.
Yessir. I heard this as well. However, I am in the same boat as you, in that Ive watched so many videos at this point that I could never possibly retrace the source. Lol

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Yessir. I heard this as well. However, I am in the same boat as you, in that Ive watched so many videos at this point that I could never possibly retrace the source. Lol
Lol glad to hear I'm not imagining it. I've watched so many videos in the absence of a build guide, I want to be ready as soon as it's available for orders 🤣

DarkHorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse(Pending)
Lol glad to hear I'm not imagining it. I've watched so many videos in the absence of a build guide, I want to be ready as soon as it's available for orders 🤣
Im afraid at this point Ive confused myself with so much disinformation/speculation/clickbait BS that I wouldnt know WHAT EXACTLY to order!lol

GoodLuckChuck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion
Im afraid at this point Ive confused myself with so much disinformation/speculation/clickbait BS that I wouldnt know WHAT EXACTLY to order!lol
I'll admit, I'm almost there too, so much to sift through. Let's say I'm 80-90% sure of what I want and the other part is ignoring overbearing opinions. Main thing I need to know is the packages outside of what is normally on mustangs....and how much they are raising the prices on those we know.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Well, another update on Ford Fleet Canada, another week of showing the same dates.... wish we had more news

S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) Screenshot_20230201_103631_Microsoft 365 (Office)

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Well, another update on Ford Fleet Canada, another week of showing the same dates.... wish we had more news

Screenshot_20230201_103631_Microsoft 365 (Office).jpg
the way its looking, probably closer to march. Literally made the decision on getting a 1LE this week, got a great price on my lexus trade in value. But this ice storm hit us so ive been stuck in the house for 2 days now lol. Honestly tired of waiting on ford, the longer i wait, the less money i get for my lexus

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS

Take this with a grain of salt but i mean, it has been delayed twice

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I knew from the beginning that 23th January was bogus. I mean come on....

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
the next fitting date would be 14 Feb - you get to choose between car, gf/wife, dinner+sex, or ordering a re-skinned S550. :)
Decisions, decisions......

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
My biggest concern with this whole thing is the supplier chain. The Bronco has been a disgusting mess since its release. My wife wanted a new Bronco, but got tired of $10k dealer mark-ups and lack of a hardtop. Needless to say she went another direction altogether on her new ride. I am really hoping Ford gets this release right. I am willing to order now and wait up to a year, but I want my car spec'd out the way I want it. Hopefully this goes better than the Bronco release.

Status
Not open for further replies.