• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

No Mustang Scheduling This Week (11/9/23)

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
So Job 2 opens 11/08. I'm taking a guess here please anyone correct me if I'm incorrect. Since I ordered 3-28 & have not received a build date & I have a priority 19 I'll take a hopeful guess & say that I will get a build date for JOB 2 soon!?:please::please::please::please::headbang:

Ryunker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 convertible, 1971 Mach1
So Job 2 opens 11/08. I'm taking a guess here please anyone correct me if I'm incorrect. Since I ordered 3-28 & have not received a build date & I have a priority 19 I'll take a hopeful guess & say that I will get a build date for JOB 2 soon!?:please::please::please::please::headbang:
No clue, but hope so. Me too 3/27 ordered.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Anyone able to explain the BTS Dark Horse allocation order statement? Does it mean if a dealer still has an open DH allocation, they must place an order without Dark Horse package (whatever that is) or forfeit? Or does it mean an existing order must be changed if they're up for scheduling? It's like another frickin language

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
Anyone able to explain the BTS Dark Horse allocation order statement? Does it mean if a dealer still has an open DH allocation, they must place an order without Dark Horse package (whatever that is) or forfeit? Or does it mean an existing order must be changed if they're up for scheduling? It's like another frickin language
From what I understand, "BTS" commonly refers to "Built To Stock." When they mention that dealers with BTS allocation must place eligible orders, it means that these dealers have a specific allocation or allotment of vehicles that are manufactured and held in stock by Ford.

"Built To Stock" vehicles are manufactured without a specific customer order and are typically based on forecasts and market demand. Dealers with this allocation need to place orders for eligible vehicles from their allocation to ensure they receive and maintain stock of those particular models or configurations. This helps ensure that the dealer has a consistent supply of vehicles to offer customers without waiting for specific orders to be placed.

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
From what I understand, "BTS" commonly refers to "Built To Stock." When they mention that dealers with BTS allocation must place eligible orders, it means that these dealers have a specific allocation or allotment of vehicles that are manufactured and held in stock by Ford.

"Built To Stock" vehicles are manufactured without a specific customer order and are typically based on forecasts and market demand. Dealers with this allocation need to place orders for eligible vehicles from their allocation to ensure they receive and maintain stock of those particular models or configurations. This helps ensure that the dealer has a consistent supply of vehicles to offer customers without waiting for specific orders to be placed.
Thanks. That makes sense back in early November that DH orders for Dealer Inventory would be the first to have allocations unfilled if Handling Pack was ordered. Now it seems the lack of parts or whatever for Handling Pack has bled into the Retail Order side with fellow members being notified that they might not get built if HP is optioned.

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
Thanks. That makes sense back in early November that DH orders for Dealer Inventory would be the first to have allocations unfilled if Handling Pack was ordered. Now it seems the lack of parts or whatever for Handling Pack has bled into the Retail Order side with fellow members being notified that they might not get built if HP is optioned.
Where do you stand with your DH order today?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
That is very sad.
I'm kinda meh about it right now. Curious to see what the world looks like when it actually arrives: what will interest rates be? Will some of these 1st delivery issues be resolved? Will Ford have announced another trim level above the DH for the street (GTD doesn't count)?

At this point I'm not really anxious for it. It'll happen when it happens. The Bronco, Maverick, Super Duty, and Transit guys are still playing miniature violins for us.
Sponsored