• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Status
Not open for further replies.

69fstbak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 fast back
Interesting the dealership I work for is part of that group
Maybe an update on Monday.
Here in Aus dealers have been able to put in 'VISTA' orders since start of Jan and taking colour/transmission/ recaro option. Not sure what it means, but my dealer has only taken a paper pre order, prob gonna do me over.
S650 Mustang Start of 2024MY Mustang production is 4/11/23. Order banks open 1/14/23. Scheduling begins 3/11/23 (per Donlan and Element Fleet Forecasts) FB_IMG_1674978144331

Last edited:

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Maybe an update on Monday.
Here in Aus dealers have been able to put in 'VISTA' orders since start of Jan and taking colour/transmission/ recaro option. Not sure what it means, but my dealer has only taken a paper pre order, prob gonna do me over.
FB_IMG_1674978144331.jpg
Hmmmmm, interesting . Hopefully Monday

SuperZaynn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lexus IS350 F Sport DHP 2021 Mustang GT CS
Idk if I’m reaching but a video I just watched at one of the auto shows, and the lady was going over the race red GT, at the end she said “stay tuned, talk to your local dealers if you’re interested in this vehicle”

Look lady we have tried!!!! They know nothing!!

but all seriousness hopefully that means something is coming soon

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Also, after watching this video here, vapor blue is my color. GT premium with PP

I am biased with that color, because the hood vent stand out too much with this color and it looks misplaced. I need to see it in person, but I would most probably go with a darker tone.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT

Don't know if anything changed but just saw that apparently these dealers are ready to customise preferences
So basically you can customize only 2 things (stichting and seatbealts) and they pretend to have 32 options to make your car individually great...c'mon lol

Podsadka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EcoBoost
I’m gonna miss how the S550 had the different finish metal instrument panel trim, and you got a different trim piece based on the options you ordered. It really helped differentiate the models.

Now all you get are different color stitches on the instrument panel. Whoopie.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.