• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

StangMode Has Seen S650 - Under Embargo for 24hrs.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
I guess a lot of media was already there to film their part that will go live after the reveal. Good for him that Ford invited him to such an exclusive event.

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
I guess a lot of media was already there to film their part that will go live after the reveal. Good for him that Ford invited him to such an exclusive event.
Ford is taking notice of popular social media figures as well as legacy media it seems. Brave New World.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Yes, I saw updates from Evan Smith (Revan Evan YouTube) as well as Justin from American Muscle. Also Chris Cervenka from Steeda and Bill Tumas from CJPP updated their social media to say they were on their way.

Clearly my invite got lost in the post :p

emrah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2018, Audi A8L 2019
Ford is taking notice of popular social media figures as well as legacy media it seems. Brave New World.
Part of the PR I think..

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Yeah he’s pretty terrible to watch. And if you saw what he did during the early part of Covid he seems like a pretty terrible person too. Just another YouTuber that sells crappy merchandise to give away a highly modified car that will probably break, if his track record with some of his own cars is any indication of the quality of his giveaway builds.

StangGang93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln MKZ Black Label
Yeah he’s pretty terrible to watch. And if you saw what he did during the early part of Covid he seems like a pretty terrible person too. Just another YouTuber that sells crappy merchandise to give away a highly modified car that will probably break, if his track record with some of his own cars is any indication of the quality of his giveaway builds.
Sheesh ! Let’s chill on the stangmode slander, he’s an passionate enthusiast just like us!

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Sheesh ! Let’s chill on the stangmode slander, he’s an passionate enthusiast just like us!
He may very well be and I hope he is. Just remember his #1 priority with his channel is to make money, it along with his giveaway company is his source of income. It’s hard to decipher how real these guys are when their goal is clicks and views. Just my opinion

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
He may very well be and I hope he is. Just remember his #1 priority with his channel is to make money, it along with his giveaway company is his source of income. It’s hard to decipher how real these guys are when their goal is clicks and views. Just my opinion
It's a job, like any job, he expects to be paid a reasonable salary for his effort. I don't see a problem with that.

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
He may be really nice, and an enthusiast but that doesn't change the game he's playing.
He isn't the only one. The system itself is setup for the trash it produces and the people strung on to watch it.

If someone wants to get paid for doing it as a 'job' then they have to drum up enough traffic, likes, and watches in order for that to happen. (with consistency)

The results are long winded videos (longer the video the more money) with very little substance on whatever the subject is (facts, content, opinion, etc or any combination)
Case in point.

OP
OP
because_murica

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Exactly. Damn, ya'll need to chill. He's broken a few stories with regards to S550 and S650 that no one had any info on beforehand. Dude has earned his keep as far as I'm concerned.
Sponsored

Last edited: