• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Embargo lifted for media? TFL posted 2024 EcoBoost walkaround review

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
TFLnow just uploaded their review of the 24 Ecoboost. Is that a good indicator media reviews are going to start coming out?

Sponsored

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
A lot of squealing tires in the background. Must be drift demos

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Funny that in 2023 have an American trying to convince people to buy the Eco over the V8, yet in Europe (where the eco was likely produced as didn't think Europeans could stomach a V8) Ford decided to stop selling the Ecoboost due to poor sales.

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I just noticed that the GT in this video has the NPP but with a body colored spoiler, hopefully the cars don't actually come like that.

agreywolfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grabber Blue Mustang GT premium w/PP
Funny that in 2023 have an American trying to convince people to buy the Eco over the V8, yet in Europe (where the eco was likely produced as didn't think Europeans could stomach a V8) Ford decided to stop selling the Ecoboost due to poor sales.
oh theyre not trying to get you to buy an eco over a GT, theyre trying to get you to click on there video by putting bait in the title, guarentee there will be multiple GT vids that say something like *is the 2024 Mustang GT BETTER than the Dark Horse!?!*

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Shit, for $12k, I can handle a bit less power and some sound. To each their own tho.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I've said it once and I'll say it again, those Brembos are FAT. Love the way they look

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
TFLnow just uploaded their review of the 24 Ecoboost. Is that a good indicator media reviews are going to start coming out?

i havent watched the video or even heard of this guy before, but he's already lost my respect for that title and thumbnail. shame on him

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
Dammit... Yellow Splash is back on the radar.

This is first time I have seen images of YS that can be believed, because of being able to reference it back to an expected skin tone.

Previously shared random shots have looked anything between school bus yellow and canary yellow. Take your pick.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
They've looked like that in every video that I've seen so far. I'm not sure who that that was a better idea than toggle switches...
Yeah, I thought the whole line of buttons was loose, but they all move..ehhhh
Sponsored