• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

2024 Base Ecoboost Interior looking for input

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Looking for input on the interior from owners of the base model EB Mustang. I am interested in a base model but have only seen pictures and videos online of the base interior (cloth). What are your thoughts on the base interior overall? Looks like you can get it in either black onyx or space gray . Does anyone here even have it in space gray?

Just curious how the interior looks in person and how it feels, etc. Do you find it comfortable? Not sure I want to spend more to get the EB Premium.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I can't speak for the EB but I have a base (300A) GT with the black onyx cloth interior. To me, it is just fine. I find the base model 2024s much better equipped than previous years. Leather/ Faux Leather seats aren't a big draw for me and I didn't want to spend over mid $40s on this car initially as I knew I was going to modify it....I always do, lol.

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
If you can swing it get the 301 package over the 300. Looks much nicer IMO.

AlphaQueu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium
I went with the premium EB because of the wireless charger, ventilated seats and in my opinion the screen looks better with it being one piece instead of it having the space in between but I did sit in a base model at the dealer and the seats are just as comfortable. The car will be just as fun to drive either way!

OP
OP

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I can't speak for the EB but I have a base (300A) GT with the black onyx cloth interior. To me, it is just fine. I find the base model 2024s much better equipped than previous years. Leather/ Faux Leather seats aren't a big draw for me and I didn't want to spend over mid $40s on this car initially as I knew I was going to modify it....I always do, lol.
I guess I didn't realize that the base GT has the same interior as the base EB. I was able to find a few videos of the interior for the base GT and honestly it looks perfectly fine to me. I guess I have some more investigating to do.

OP
OP

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I went with the premium EB because of the wireless charger, ventilated seats and in my opinion the screen looks better with it being one piece instead of it having the space in between but I did sit in a base model at the dealer and the seats are just as comfortable. The car will be just as fun to drive either way!
Thanks for reporting that the seats in the base are just as comfortable. I don't really have a need for all the extras that come with the premium EB but I do like the blade decklid spoiler that comes with it. Looks like I could also get it as part of the Nite Pony Pkg but the spoiler is painted black as is the roof and I'm not a fan of the 19" wheels personally. Not seeing an option to buy the blade rear decklid spoiler aftermarket either (as least currently). I would like it to be color matched to the car like it is on the premium EB.

Maria Sarli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Solara Convertible, Subaru Outback, Ford Ex
Same as a previous poster, the ventilated seats were a big deal to me, as were the ActiveX seats (I have something similar in my Subaru and really like it - maybe ActiveX is the Subaru term but it is the same I think - looks like leather but feels soft and cleans more easily and is more durable than leather - bought a convertible so I didn’t want leather as it gets too hot in the sun) and the Ecoboost premium with the standard package was best for me. I got the space gray color and it is very nice but I don’t know how it looks in cloth.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
My 300a interior is AWESOME, but m coming from foxbodies.

I may add a subwoofer, but that’s it.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Looking for input on the interior from owners of the base model EB Mustang. I am interested in a base model but have only seen pictures and videos online of the base interior (cloth). What are your thoughts on the base interior overall? Looks like you can get it in either black onyx or space gray . Does anyone here even have it in space gray?

Just curious how the interior looks in person and how it feels, etc. Do you find it comfortable? Not sure I want to spend more to get the EB Premium.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.
I have space gray. It has different black inserts in it which highlights the gray. I have had lots of compliments on this interior.

OP
OP

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
I have space gray. It has different black inserts in it which highlights the gray. I have had lots of compliments on this interior.
Do you happen to have any pics of your space gray interior? Also do you find the base interior nice enough? Looks like you have a Yellow S650? I'm leaning towards an Iconic Silver EB so not sure how well the space gray interior would like with Iconic Silver.

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Do you happen to have any pics of your space gray interior? Also do you find the base interior nice enough? Looks like you have a Yellow S650? I'm leaning towards an Iconic Silver EB so not sure how well the space gray interior would like with Iconic Silver.
Sorry car is in storage for winter at locked garage till mid March.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Definitely get the 201A or 301A at least because you get a much better sound system, also the seat bolsters are vinyl which looks and holds up better

NH_woodser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost Premium Convertible
Listed Guru: You live in Michigan. You want the heated seats and steering wheel.

OP
OP

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Listed Guru: You live in Michigan. You want the heated seats and steering wheel.
I agree about the heated seats but to get the heated steering wheel I would need to step up to the EB premium and really I don't need to rest of the stuff that comes on the premium. Plus I'm not really a fan of the active x and really don't mind the cloth seats on the Mustang. Will do the 101A PKG for sure though.
Sponsored