• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

jaykoolzboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lightning ER, Hyundai Kona EV, BMW iX 50
Picked our BASE 24 GT several weeks ago (stacking up to 1k miles already)

It's a very base GT with 0 options (other than Vapor blue and MT82, would love to have the package that involves Tremec, probably going to install the Tremec after the warranty expires) , also sorta regret that we didn't go for the upgraded active exhaust quad pipe system (the standard one sounds OK for what it is, but quad pipe going to look 10x better on this chassis) .

For those going to order or buy S650 GT in the future, highly recommend to tick the Active exhaust box.

We got a very good deal with Ford X-Plan (roughly 1.5K+ off the sticker) and 4.89% APR 72-month loan from our credit union (which is god like consider Ford offered us 8.5% APR ).
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Base Base Base Vapor Blue Delivery : ) Coyote  vs Frunk 20230930_121739
S650 Mustang 2024 Mustang GT Base Base Base Vapor Blue Delivery : ) Coyote  vs Frunk 20230930_121723

Now let’s talk about the S650 Mustang GT, it’s not as quick as our Lightning or our other EVs, but the roar of that Coyote V8 and engaging experience with the stick is pretty much irreplaceable by any EVs, period.

Love every mile of it (subtract the 6 dollars per gallon gas part with 18MPG), one thing that really surprises me is that even for the Base GT, we are getting many features that was considered premium add-ons not long ago (Front Collision braking, Blind spot monitoring, LKA, dual 12 , 13 inch ultra-high resolution screen, wireless apple car , wireless android auto, customizable driving modes, auto hold, 4 piston Brembo, etc.…. just to name a few)
Sponsored

highvoltage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT 6spd
I went 301A on my base cause i wanted a tad nicer interior with the seats and a better speaker system. The interior lighting is cool too. But definitely nice to get some features in the Base you had to get a premium for in the past. Plus i like the split screens. Which is probably kinda weird but hey whatever. That color is awesome

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
That's almost the perfect two car garage. The reliability, low cost of ownership electric truck that can handle just about any task you need it to, and the fun weekend last of it's kind ICE muscle car.

Skoons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
I’ve got a Vapor Blue GT Convertible anxiously waiting to be picked up at the dealer! I also ordered the Lightning Platinum in Antimatter Blue in July. About to have a very similar driveway! 😂
Sponsored