• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
See Nissan: they are doing what the new Z is (old 370) ...same pig new lipstick... no money to spend on ICE...
Sponsored

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
This part particularly is interesting to me, it gives me a very ‘13-14 ish vibe. Could just be some weird shadowing or something but makes me hopeful that the front end will be better than what we’ve saw so far.
252E7F52-E498-4259-80F6-A5AF94E4DCF9.jpeg
THAT is an interesting picture… Is that an S650 under an actual S650 Car Cover without padding under camouflage? 🥰❤

MikeyV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT Premium - Brembo - Race Red
In the video in teh thread about exhaust sound - StangMode mentioned that the camo'd car looks smaller, and I thought the same thing in those straight side on photos of this same car.

Made me think - a while back - a few years maybe - someone said they were gonna clip the corners of the car and lay it back to make a car that's visually smaller than the current one.

That's kind of what I'm seeing in that side-on shot.

Can't wait to see it. It will be my last - apparently.

RysPny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 EcoBoost Premium Convertible
While the S550 single pull/twist latch and electric drive design are way ahead (IMO) of the prior S197 twin latches and hydraulic pump system, as a convertible enthusiast, I’m really hoping for a fully automatic convertible top for the S650, with a little higher lower/raise speed max than current 3MPH.
Sponsored