• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
People were joking during the reveal event that someone should take the tarp off. Imagine being the person who runs up, and rips the tarp off just to see the car is still covered in camo. Then getting thrown out of the event XD. But in all seriousness, cool to see some walk arounds up close. Even with all the camo, some of the lines look sharp, can't wait to see the actual design in less than a month.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Do I win a prize? :D

https://www.mustang7g.com/forums/threads/woodward-this-weekend.156194/#post-3184775

It's the Woodard Dream Cruise this weekend................I wonder if Ford will tease anything S650 related.

Last year they debuted the Ice White S550 and Mach E special editions and many, many year ago, they had a fully camo'd 2010 S197 prowling the streets prior to its launch.

Given we're less than a month away from the big reveal, I'd expect Ford will want to ramp up the excitement......at least I hope so!

Ford brought out a couple of S650 test cars to Woodward....

S650 Mustang Woodward.jpeg

S650 Mustang Woodward1.jpeg

S650 Mustang Woodward2.jpeg

Bullitt77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT 350 (sold)
Does anyone know if the Mustang S650 will be equipped with the tremec 6 speed?

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
People were joking during the reveal event that someone should take the tarp off. Imagine being the person who runs up, and rips the tarp off just to see the car is still covered in camo. Then getting thrown out of the event XD. But in all seriousness, cool to see some walk arounds up close. Even with all the camo, some of the lines look sharp, can't wait to see the actual design in less than a month.
Or the Sharp Lines are just Padding and as they rip off the Cover . . . . There sits an S550!

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Does anyone know if the Mustang S650 will be equipped with the tremec 6 speed?

We know nothing other than it'll still have a V8 and a manual. Stangmode claims it'll have the Tremec, but I've not seen it confirmed or leaked anywhere else.

I'll be rather disappointed if it doesn't though.

Arashk998

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa romeo Mito
The fuel cap still looks to be near the B-pillar. That would possibly remove the rear passengers windows and make this a two seater only?

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
The fuel cap still looks to be near the B-pillar. That would possibly remove the rear passengers windows and make this a two seater only?
Nah, that's just camo good sir, the s550 had the exact same thing. Wouldn't make any sense to put the gas cap there, wouldn't serve any purpose and it would look worse. Would require a decent amount of work and compromise the car with no real advantages.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
That's some serious tint on the windows and windshield 😁
Yea dude, need to cover up the interior everyone has already seen.

Side note:
Do the grille openings look smaller to anyone else? They seem smaller than what we've seen in leaks and renders to date.
Sponsored