• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

StangMode - 2024 GT vs Tunnel

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I'm sorry, no I'm not sorry. This guy and all like him are exactly what's wrong with our society.
Attention whores. :curse:

activeGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Atlas Blue GT
Ok, grown men sitting around listening to a Mustang rev up in a tunnel on the internet? Really? I get it...... I get it. :rockon:

dusman59

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 gt
Guess I'm not the only one that does this.šŸ¤”šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I don't understand why people hate on this dude. If you don't like his stuff then don't watch it. It's pretty simple.

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I don't understand why people hate on this dude. If you don't like his stuff then don't watch it. It's pretty simple.
Not sure. I didn't know about the dude until after I ordered my Mustang but I've watched some of his content and he seems fine. Probably just a bunch of boomers hating on him.

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1
I've taken the long way home just so I can hear my car in a tunnel.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Not sure. I didn't know about the dude until after I ordered my Mustang but I've watched some of his content and he seems fine. Probably just a bunch of boomers hating on him.
I'm under 30. This dude is just a terrible YouTuber. Focuses way too much on himself and not the context of the video. Most of his vids are just pointless ramblings or playground jokes. It's like listening to a man child. I've watched a few of his vids only because hes getting access to the S650. There are so many car creators out there who do 100x the effort and it shows in their work.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
I'm under 30. This dude is just a terrible YouTuber. Focuses way too much on himself and not the context of the video. Most of his vids are just pointless ramblings or playground jokes. It's like listening to a man child. I've watched a few of his vids only because hes getting access to the S650. There are so many car creators out there who do 100x the effort and it shows in their work.
Plus he just doesnā€™t know anything so many times he has said wrong information in his videos thatā€™s what ticks me off, do your research if you care about that car enough to have a channel about it I would expect you to be as knowledgeable as the most knowledgeable person on this forum because we take the time to learn because we are excited and want to

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
watch almost any of his videos and i want you to keep track of how much content is actually about what is advertised in the title vs how much of it is unrelated vlogging/flexing/advertising/whatever, you should come to a 1:60 ratio, sometimes 1:50 if it's more focused. i have no issue with the guy himself, i'm sure he's friendly and cool, but his content is among the worst of the automotive side of youtube due to the clickbait. i will say he's still better than Speed Phenom by a country mile, though.

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Guess I donā€™t watch him enough. I do tend to skip through his videos thoughā€¦
Sponsored