• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First YouTube ride in…Stangmode.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Uhhhh uhhhh 3d printed??

jfc… so glad I went 10R80.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Ford Expedition and 14' Infiniti Q50s
“Now this does have the Trofeos on there”

[points to Sottozero winter tires]

9D2740F7-1C33-4460-AA8F-92C3A43B64AA.jpeg

“smash that like button so I can keep making dookie content guys”

58A8EFB3-375C-428F-8C36-93851F44F594.jpeg
I agree, I am not a huge fan of him as a presenter. But for some reason Ford likes him and gives him access before many other influencers. It was just the first video I saw, so I thought I would share.

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Uhhhh uhhhh 3d printed??

jfc… so glad I went 10R80.
Haha! I thought the same thing! If he is such a HUGE mustang fan as he states, then he would know the shift knob was 3D printed titanium. Maybe he was just joking!?! I went 10R80 as well.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
then he would know the shift knob was 3D printed titanium
that's just stupid. 3d-printing has it's place but for a shift-knob you just slap a chunk of Ti in a lathe and cut that with a ball-tool and the correct inserts. 2 minutes per in a 5-axis under flood cooling?

AlloyPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT Premium
So NONE of the '24s have the MT82??

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
I curious why there are so many haters here. I don’t mind his stuff at all.

NegativeMultiplier

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
His content comes off as half-assed. I don't mind him either but it feels like he's not putting in much effort.

Though I guess that's to be expected. Ford's kind of just giving him everything to show off on a silver platter. I wish I had his job sometimes...

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
I know more about the 7th gen mustang than he does and he’s had access to it multiple times since release. Anybody over the age of 18 who does high kicks and opens their mouth like they’re ready to receive something for clickbait deserves it. Also he just tries way too hard to be a YouTuber….”you guys” every other sentence, focuses way too hard on making things like a personal blog instead of just showing us cars which is all anyone cares about, etc.

Yes I am a hater

OP
OP
rchandler9

rchandler9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know more about the 7th gen mustang than he does and he’s had access to it multiple times since release. Anybody over the age of 18 who does high kicks and opens their mouth like they’re ready to receive something for clickbait deserves it. Also he just tries way too hard to be a YouTuber….”you guys” every other sentence, focuses way too hard on making things like a personal blog instead of just showing us cars which is all anyone cares about, etc.

Yes I am a hater
I agree for the same reasons. His content is usually good and he has access to Ford. His presentation is the only thing he needs to work on. There are many car reviewers that are better like Joe Raiti (Ratio’s Rides), Ben Hardy, redline reviews, guys on Throttle House, and Matt from CarWow to name a few. But I guess Stangmode is trying to be more of an influencer than a reviewer. I just enjoy the videos much more if they know the ins and outs of the car.

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
His content comes off as half-assed. I don't mind him either but it feels like he's not putting in much effort.

Though I guess that's to be expected. Ford's kind of just giving him everything to show off on a silver platter. I wish I had his job sometimes...
I agree for the same reasons. His content is usually good and he has access to Ford. His presentation is the only thing he needs to work on. There are many car reviewers that are better like Joe Raiti (Ratio’s Rides), Ben Hardy, redline reviews, guys on Throttle House, and Matt from CarWow to name a few. But I guess Stangmode is trying to be more of an influencer than a reviewer. I just enjoy the videos much more if they know the ins and outs of the car.
he's a career clickbaiter and that's why he gets justifiably crapped on

98% of his content is clickbait junk

in the lead up to the s650 he had a bunch of dumb content like "2024 MUSTANG CONFIRMED 450HP!?" and it's 10 minutes of nothing so he can make some $$$

he also happens to have some type of decent relationship with ford's PR team since he gets early access, which constitutes the other 2% of his videos

and even in the majority of his exclusive reveals, often times it's 10 seconds of relevant content sandwhiched between 9 minutes and 50 seconds of nothing to stretch it into a 10+ minute video so he can monetize it

nobody hates him as a human (frankly don't care if he's nice or an asshole irl); we can't stand his character and content just like every other obnoxious 'tuber. if i had a friend that posted clickbait for a living i'd give him shit irl
Sponsored