• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Lol. So weird. Why would they not throw the new interior in? It was limo tint for people to not see inside. Just keep it locked. Letting people see a mix match interior is just an odd move. Just creates misinformation. That was a mach1 shifter.
Thanks man I couldn’t find the video
Sponsored

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Dang looks like the rear rotors were 1 piece, i was hoping for the 2 piece from the GT350.

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Haha first of all, when that dude sat in the DH, it was like a cave because it was dark af and then all those flies swirling around lol

I like the girl starting from 10:15 :D Is she a blogger?

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Aside from the eye make-up, I don't see the hate. It looks wicked mean.
I agree, but the problem is the eye make up looks terrible IMO, and it’s especially bad on lighter colors. It looks really good in this picture because it blends in with the color really well.

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP Prior: 20 SS 1LE, 17 GT350
If that's someone's only vice, it can be fixed for probably $200 at your local wrap guy
I agree, but the problem is the eye make up looks terrible IMO, and it’s especially bad on lighter colors. It looks really good in this picture because it blends in with the color really well.

OP
OP
because_murica

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Aside from the eye make-up, I don't see the hate. It looks wicked mean.
Saw that new Brad Pitt movie last weekend, Bullet Train. It was hilarious. He's basically a hit man that has, through therapy, become more in touch with his feelings. One of the best lines was "Hurt people hurt people" Get it? Anyway, that's how I view people hating on S650.

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
If that's someone's only vice, it can be fixed for probably $200 at your local wrap guy
Yep, though it won’t look as clean as if they just ditched the eye makeup to begin with because of the extra lines involved in putting the pieces there.

I just don’t get what the designers were going for there, and I haven’t met anyone that genuinely thinks it looks good. I like the design of the DH front end otherwise, and it’s my favorite front fascia of the three.
Sponsored