• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 on Social Media

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Those headlights kind of look like a mix of the 2005-09 S197 and the Audi R8 GT3 to me, but I like it.
I like them too until I found out recently that they are not Matrix LED's which is pretty common these days....
Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
The last two rear end shots make the rear diffuser section look absolutely MASSIVE. It looks like it sticks out 3 inches or more from the back bumper. I've also noticed that it seems to be hit or miss whether or not the cars have the front wheel arch extenders on them. The show car with the carbon fiber wheels didn't have them (neither does this white car), but the black one above does. All three of those were handling pack cars, too.

Mustang FX1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang EcoBoost
The last two rear end shots make the rear diffuser section look absolutely MASSIVE.
It actually reminds me a bit of the rear end of the R35 GTR, giving it a good run for its money in terms of massive rear end and bazooka tailpipes.

Last edited:

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
I was never really a fan of white Mustangs, but this Oxford White on a DH grows on me....

dh_white.jpg
Does anyone know which strip package is on this car? I am ordering my Dark Horse, the dealer and I are trying to figure out which strip this. :)

Dub347sbf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse
Does anyone know which strip package is on this car? I am ordering my Dark Horse, the dealer and I are trying to figure out which strip this. :)
That is the painted stripe.

Cirnek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 S550 Ecoboost, 2018 Explorer Sport,
That is the painted stripe.
Thanks Dub347sbf. Guess the only way to get it from Ford across the roof and deck lid is to go with the painted stripe.

rhstang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium Mustang GT (50 Anniversary Package)

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
I was never really a fan of white Mustangs, but this Oxford White on a DH grows on me....

dh_white.jpg
The little glint of light reflecting below the headlamp and highlighting the matte silver honestly gets me going. Best irl shot I’ve seen

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks Dub347sbf. Guess the only way to get it from Ford across the roof and deck lid is to go with the painted stripe.
This is not true. Both the painted and unpainted are similar shape.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Grabber Blue Metallic Dark Horse from the NY Media Ride and Drives

Man the grabber blue looks fantastic on the DH. Went with vapor blue on my GT but now I don't know!
Sponsored