• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Oh god, why?
As a daily EVs are really hard to beat

Both our leases run out in december and finding EVs this day and age is impossible. However a dealer(the General importer) had a nice drive on Mach-e's with delivery in july-aug

SR RWD with Tech pack 4470SEK(430 EUR)/month inc 15000km/year

Without Tech pack and 10000km others have it for around 600 EUR/month, have seen 620 even

If they release the s650 with hybrid then I am on. The regular GTs now are 65k EUR with A10 and magneride with crazy tax, newly registered will from July be 3k EUR/year in road tax for the first three years
Sponsored

Last edited:

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Iā€™m surprised no oneā€™s posted this yet, anyways I think this gives us a better idea regarding the GT front end. However the rear will be slightly different than shown here.

E4F9ED5D-5BE5-4719-B194-A1BA43E3AB83.jpeg
That actually looks quite good imo. As ace mentioned, imagine a more angler body to go along with that and it looks even better. Kinda looks like the best elements of the mach-1, gt500, and pre-facelifted front ends all added together.

shogun32

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Iā€™m surprised no oneā€™s posted this yet, anyways I think this gives us a better idea regarding the GT front end. However the rear will be slightly different than shown here.

E4F9ED5D-5BE5-4719-B194-A1BA43E3AB83.jpeg
FIRST thing I'd do is wrap the black cross-bar in body color or something like flat white. And probably hit the angled dividers while I was at it.

Forget saving the manuals, DEATH TO GIGANTIC GRILLS.

above assumes someone held a gun to my head and I bought such a hideous looking car in the first place. Or I'd get on the horn to the Chinese knock-off artists and bring back a front clip that didn't look like ass.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
FIRST thing I'd do is wrap the black cross-bar in body color or something like flat white. And probably hit the angled dividers while I was at it.

Forget saving the manuals, DEATH TO GIGANTIC GRILLS.

above assumes someone held a gun to my head and I bought such a hideous looking car in the first place. Or I'd get on the horn to the Chinese knock-off artists and bring back a front clip that didn't look like ass.
You have a right to your opinion, I personally think that's a great evolution of the design we have today. It's agressive enough without being too over the top.

18stang5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Everything from the front tire back is s550. The front is an interesting take, but i think the headlights are lower. The top edge should be about even with the top of the front fender well if i see things correctly.
There probably wonā€™t be a major difference throughout the whole side of the car, the differences will probably be focused in the Front clip, and the rear part (including tail-lights, decklid, and rear bumper itself). Diffusers will be similar to what we have now too, but probably gloss black if it follows the Mach-Eā€™s route.

OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
As a daily EVs are really hard to beat

Both our leases run out in december and finding EVs this day and age is impossible. However a dealer(the General importer) had a nice drive on Mach-e's with delivery in july-aug

SR RWD with Tech pack 4470SEK(430 EUR)/month inc 15000km/year

Without Tech pack and 10000km others have it for around 600 EUR/month, have seen 620 even

If they release the s650 with hybrid then I am on. The regular GTs now are 65k EUR with A10 and magneride with crazy tax, newly registered will from July be 3k EUR/year in road tax for the first three years
That's so crazy. Sounds like buying a pure ICE is pretty much impossible in Sweden now... šŸ™ˆ

Not a big fan of the Mach-E, overall most EVs are pretty boring or downright ugly to me. Drove the EV6 a few weeks ago and quite liked it. But it's still way too heavy to enjoy driving it, it's just good at accelerating in a straigth line.

PS: Do you have a new IG accountname? Couldn't find your profile anymore

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
That's so crazy. Sounds like buying a pure ICE is pretty much impossible in Sweden now... šŸ™ˆ

Not a big fan of the Mach-E, overall most EVs are pretty boring or downright ugly to me. Drove the EV6 a few weeks ago and quite liked it. But it's still way too heavy to enjoy driving it, it's just good at accelerating in a straigth line.

PS: Do you have a new IG accountname? Couldn't find your profile anymore
Yeah it's crazy šŸ˜ž
For a daily, leaving kids at school, shopping etc EVs are great as such, not so much fun but a nice calm ride. Heats up/cools down quickly, "fueling" up at home and so on. But other aspect not so great. I like being able to stomp on it from the first second, doing that in a GT, it would explode šŸ¤£, If I take the MX5 to e.g. the gym I take a re-route so the engine gets warm before reaching the gym šŸ˜†

I am looking into getting a 2021 GT as those can be had for 52k (50 now actually)EUR new, there are a couple left with A10 and Magneride

I did change my name on IG have update my signature. Thanks for pointing it out

Last edited:
OP
OP
Ace

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 328i '09
This is definitely better than in previous threads and doesnā€™t look outright ugly however the proportions seem to be out of order a bit.

The grille feels a bit too much and we have to really see what this ends up looking like in proper photos to get the right angles.

Overall a bit unimpressed.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
df42665566ad3074432d3683e1905553-removebg-preview (1).png

Lincoln could make a Mustang-based car, and using a little bit of photoshop, and here it is.
Kind of reminds me of the unibrow look of the Honda Accord.
S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Rendered in Colors + Enhanced Front Fascia 1652277915745

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Kind of reminds me of the unibrow look of the Honda Accord.
1652277915745.png
Always thought this was a really sharp looking generation of accord. It's a shame they aren't selling as well as Honda would like. Certainly looks better than the Camry or Altima imo.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Always thought this was a really sharp looking generation of accord. It's a shame they aren't selling as well as Honda would like. Certainly looks better than the Camry or Altima imo.
Huh. I think they look terrible and I'm not surprised they aren't selling that well. It could be partially because people don't like cars anymore, who knows?

My dad owns one, so I had to work really hard not to visibly gag when he showed it to me. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have any strong feelings or even notice what they looked like. But all the recent Honda cars have been styling misses IMO. The Civic was too crazy, now it's too bland looks like a VW. The Accord we've already talked about. Even the NSX is pretty meh for a supercar.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Huh. I think they look terrible and I'm not surprised they aren't selling that well. It could be partially because people don't like cars anymore, who knows?

My dad owns one, so I had to work really hard not to visibly gag when he showed it to me. Otherwise I probably wouldn't have any strong feelings or even notice what they looked like. But all the recent Honda cars have been styling misses IMO. The Civic was too crazy, now it's too bland looks like a VW. The Accord we've already talked about. Even the NSX is pretty meh for a supercar.
I see where you're coming from, I'm not a huge fan of how the grille sweeps down, it gives it kinda a funky shape. But I do like designs where the headlights and grille are one united and clean graphic that goes across the entire front end. Like what you see here, or one the new bronco or challenger. It just looks clean and agressive to me. If you look at like the Toyota Camry, there are no clean, cohesive design elements, there's no sense of flow to it. It's just a bunch of different lines sweeping in different directions with no relation to one another. The accord isn't perfect, but the only current sedan that beats it in terms of looks is the Mazda 6. Assuming the Mazda 6 is still on sale, I think Mazda announced they're planning to kill it soon if they haven't already. The last gen Impala was also a massive design improvement over the impala designs of the last 30 years or so.
Sponsored