• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Hey guys,

I have encountered a picture on Facebook by Ford Germany. They talked about the launch of the new Mustang GT4 and at the very bottom they also stated when order dates of the Mustang are due in Germany (and most likely the rest of Europe).

As of late order starting date was " from summer 2023 forward". Now they have changed it to " from beginning of 2024 forward". I don't know if this is really the case since we still see the old timeline on the webpage.

HOWEVER my new dealer called me the other day and also mentioned from beginning of 2024 when I have told him that I am waiting to order the S650. He later realized that that information probabyl was still confidential and changed the subject right away.

I assume due to the production delays in America, this dilemma has also shifted the whole go to market strategy for Europe, which is a pity.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Ordering Delayed to 2024 for Europe (Germany as example) Neue Mustan
Sponsored

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Fits the informations I got recently that ordering is pushed to early 2024 and delivery to "summer 2024". My personal guess is that with the new EU regulations in mid-2024 that demands tons of further standard equipment they will save homologation costs and just not build and sell cars before the new homologation process.

5.0ALM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 RAV4 Cruiser, S650 allocated, waiting...
I hear ya!
Worldwide delays and set backs.

In Australia, we were supposed to have pricing and specs on June 23, now it's given as "August".
Originally expected late 2023, now first arrivals on shore here "Q1 2024", where a 3 month window is pretty damn vague.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang Ordering Delayed to 2024 for Europe (Germany as example) 1689037955994-jpe

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
I know it is a pity and it was kind of obvious after seeing the issues in the states. But what bother me the most is, that the commnucation is really crap. I mean it is kind of upsetting that we need to find out these news by accidents, false information or lack of transparency.

To be hones I am not so sure if people really willing to wait especially that first cars probably won't be available before summer 2024...

JamesAnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt
Fits the informations I got recently that ordering is pushed to early 2024 and delivery to "summer 2024". My personal guess is that with the new EU regulations in mid-2024 that demands tons of further standard equipment they will save homologation costs and just not build and sell cars before the new homologation process.
If you're referring to the Euro 7 emission regulations, my understanding was they would be coming in on July 2025.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Hmm :(

Can get the Mach 1 with FJG for 600K SEK(52.2K EUR with the worthless swedish SEK) now(can most likely hustle a bit even), which is less than what they listed in 2020...

But I cannot see myself back in a s550 again

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
If you're referring to the Euro 7 emission regulations, my understanding was they would be coming in on July 2025.
No, I'm talking to the saftey regulations. Here's a link. If they directly head for a stage C homologation they can sell the car unchanged until mid-2029, otherwise if they go for current stage B they would have to add the adttions before mid-2026 which should be before a Gen 7 refresh is schedueled.
https://bmdv.bund.de/SharedDocs/EN/Articles/StV/Roadtraffic/new-vehicle-safety-systems.html

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
I know it is a pity and it was kind of obvious after seeing the issues in the states. But what bother me the most is, that the commnucation is really crap. I mean it is kind of upsetting that we need to find out these news by accidents, false information or lack of transparency.

To be hones I am not so sure if people really willing to wait especially that first cars probably won't be available before summer 2024...
sad news :(, but mine still works fine, was just hoping to change sooner. Let's see when they communicate a bit more in the fall/winter.
Sponsored