• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
Thanks for sharing. Will be interesting to see how much the EU model will differ from the US one in terms of performance and sound.
Like the current model I am expecting that DH and GT will have 20PS less, so in numbers that would be around 490PS for the DH and 470/475PS for the GT.

Since we will get a OPF, I am assuming the sound will be the same as the current model.

In terms of performance: That will the biggest question: Torque and PS are more compared to the S550 model, we will get a double air intake and new throttle body. Weight is about the same. I see the DH potentially hitting the 0-100km/h in 4 seconds or maybe less.

But we will see at the end when the first reviews will come out.
Sponsored

OppoLock

RWD Addict
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, 2020 GT350
Like the current model I am expecting that DH and GT will have 20PS less, so in numbers that would be around 490PS for the DH and 470/475PS for the GT.

Since we will get a OPF, I am assuming the sound will be the same as the current model.

In terms of performance: That will the biggest question: Torque and PS are more compared to the S550 model, we will get a double air intake and new throttle body. Weight is about the same. I see the DH potentially hitting the 0-100km/h in 4 seconds or maybe less.

But we will see at the end when the first reviews will come out.
God forbid they mandate OPFs in the states. They turn everything into Dysons. They should be cracking down on cruise lines before slapping that dumb shit on our cars.

Between OPF/GPFs and cucked noise laws in select parts of the EU and UK, I feel bad for fellow V8 lovers across the pond

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God forbid they mandate OPFs in the states. They turn everything into Dysons. They should be cracking down on cruise lines before slapping that dumb shit on our cars.

Between OPF/GPFs and cucked noise laws in select parts of the EU and UK, I feel bad for fellow V8 lovers across the pond
I have embedded a picture below which shows the rules regarding the noise level in Europe. It is in German, but as you can see, the incrementally difference will take place for cars starting in 2024. Howver first registration from 1st July 2026.

I don't know if you use these metrics as well, but those figures are referring to stand noises with a certain gap between the quad exhausts and the measuring device (usually 50cm) and with certain revs.

I think my current model has 83dzb if I am not mistaken (you have a tolerance of 5dzb). Taking that into account, 74 as stated below ain't that bad and I think the noise is still superior than most cars out there.

My plan is to get the new Mustang by 2023/2024 so first models will not be hugly affected by regulations and noise level reductions.

Of course it ain't be comparable with the sound levels in the States. We are actually jealous about your noise overseas :)

S650 Mustang Small details for the S650 Mustang via monthly Ford Europe Report dzb

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Yes it does. The S650 will be open for order by late summer 2023. It is always subject to change of course, but those are the official dates.
So basically this summer we can place our orders probably for a delivery in November/December/January? I remember for S550 in 2015 it was orders opened in Feb/March and first deliveries in September.

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So basically this summer we can place our orders probably for a delivery in November/December/January? I remember for S550 in 2015 it was orders opened in Feb/March and first deliveries in September.
Currently there are delays for bank orders in the States, so I assume it will also affect us. I personally believe that orders will be open in DACH by September/October 2023. Delivery may take up to 9-12 months depending on the chip issue and parts delivery. There is back log everywhere. Fingers crossed I will be mistaken...

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Wait...the Dark Horse is confirmed to be coming to Europe?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mazda MX5 ND2 30th anniversary
Yes from day 1 when it was announced, things can change though....

But let's see if we get the handling pack or not. I am guessing not as we did not get the PP2 nor the M1 HP. I think the homoligation and pedestrian safety are messing it up

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
I wasn't familiar with the Particulate Filters (PF) referenced earlier. Attached is an article I found helpful on what they are, where installed and their effects. Went through a few EU forums, many enthusiasts attempting work-arounds to recover a more authentic sound.

https://www.carthrottle.com/post/wh...ilters-and-why-do-they-make-cars-sound-worse/
Yes it subdues the sound quite a bit! I had a active Borla ATAK on mine. It was loud but not like the US counter part :(.

There are some companies claiming they have a workaround with a map.

Lund/PBD do not offer anything or the did not back then at least

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Just saw their ad on facebook confirming DH for Germany. Ordering will start summer 2023.
S650 Mustang Small details for the S650 Mustang via monthly Ford Europe Report Screenshot_20230215_131213_Facebook

Regarding GPF: Yes in general it takes away a bit of sound, but in the end it's really how the carmaker will invest into making it sound good anyway. Since the refresh all european Mustangs already have a GPF and the sound is fine, could just a little bit louder to me. Here's a clip from me of the EU C8 with GPF making a cold start:

Like in the US if you want really aggressive sound you can still buy legal aftermarket exhausts that sound brutal without touching the GPF:

Last edited:

DB83

Granny Shifter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
oh sheeeeeet...... gonna have to sell mine soon then!!! I'll wait to find out the final specs and price though.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Now that we are making some noise 🤣, with the Borla!

With x-pipe, not that much cabin sound captured with the phone mic

Last edited:

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Hello folks. Since my dad worked at Ford, we get this monthly Ford Report and there is a 2 paged article about the Mustang and the plans for EU. Interview was conducted with Jon Williams, GM Ford Blue Europe.

Most of the details are already known, but there are small details which may or may not have been thematized yet which I would like to show you. The article is in German, but maybe I can pick the most important aspects and translate them.

1. The new Ford Mustang available as a coupe and convertible again sets standards with further improved mechanical components, more powerful software programs and targeted tuning measures.

2. The new Mustang drives sportier than ever. Thanks to its Drive Mode technology combined with electronic control of the engine, suspension and steering, the perfect performance can now be offered everywhere.

3. Besides the well-known Drive modes, there will be an additional seventh mode, where you can create a freely configurable mode with multiple profiles.

4. A very directly designed, particularly stiff and low-friction steering system offers immediate feedback, while the shorter steering ratio has a further positive effect on cornering dynamics.

5. The U.S. will have additional powertrain and trim options, while in Europe the new Mustang will be offered exclusively in the higher-end variants. The V8 will be slightly modified to comply with current EU regulations.

6. Except for Norway and the Netherlands, the new Mustang will be available to order from late summer 2023.

There was also one point that mentioned that we will get a race track version of the Mustang which will be the successor of the Mach 1. Since this sounds like the Darkhorse, I don't know why this hasn't not been named like that in the article. lol

Mustang Artikel.jpg
Wha? No plush ride mode for those folks who drive I-40 or I-81 (full of pot holes) long distances?

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
Currently there are delays for bank orders in the States, so I assume it will also affect us. I personally believe that orders will be open in DACH by September/October 2023. Delivery may take up to 9-12 months depending on the chip issue and parts delivery. There is back log everywhere. Fingers crossed I will be mistaken...
yup the chip problem is getting better but still there. If orders only open in Q3 then yes delivery might not be before end of Q1 2024 or Q2 :(. I'll guess we'll see. We might have more news in Q2 this year or towards summer when they know how the US orders have been going on. fingers crossed

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
I think the most expensive Mustangs were sold in Netherlands. I think they paid pathetic amount of money, starting from 90K € plus tax.
2023 prices in the Netherlands range from EUR 115.000 for a Fastback automatic to EUR 132.000 for a Mach-1 manual. This includes 21% sales tax and an emission tax, which ranges from EUR 57.000 up to EUR 71.000, depending on the specification. So over 50% of our out the door price is taxes. We typically pay twice as much for the same car as our German neighbors do.

This is also the real reason why Ford Netherlands can't be bothered anymore to import the new gen. This has nothing to do with the EV transition (that's just marketing BS) and everything with literally nobody buying them. Ford Netherlands sold exactly 1 (yes one) Mach-1.
Sponsored