• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
2023 prices in the Netherlands range from EUR 115.000 for a Fastback automatic to EUR 132.000 for a Mach-1 manual. This includes 21% sales tax and an emission tax, which ranges from EUR 57.000 up to EUR 71.000, depending on the specification. So over 50% of our out the door price is taxes. We typically pay twice as much for the same car as our German neighbors do.

This is also the real reason why Ford Netherlands can't be bothered anymore to import the new gen. This has nothing to do with the EV transition (that's just marketing BS) and everything with literally nobody buying them. Ford Netherlands sold exactly 1 (yes one) Mach-1.
What a rip off! 130K for a Mach 1? This is hilarious.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Evo1986

Evo1986

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT - 55 years edition Kona Blue AT
It's not Ford's fault though, it's the Dutch state ripping off their citizens and forcing them into EV's.
I know. I am not blaming Ford. Asking for so much taxation is beyond my rational thinking. EV...You know they are not better or even worse. Nobody asks how these lithium batteries are produced or "recycled" at the end....
Sponsored