• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
We can only hope. If the roofline is that extreme, it will be awesome. A true fastback design, absolutely gorgeous. I also wonder if that previews like the general shape of the shoulder line.
Like the 1971-1973 Mustang fastback.
Sponsored

Tonystark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang 4-Turbo w/Pony package
I wouldn't mind seeing that, as well, but it probably won't be, judging be the camo pics. The electric (next) Mustang, however, WILL be like the 71, 72 or 67, 68 roofline, IMO.

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I wouldn't mind seeing that, as well, but it probably won't be, judging be the camo pics. The electric (next) Mustang, however, WILL be like the 71, 72 or 67, 68 roofline, IMO.
Could be worse, 2028 Mustang could have the same roof line as the ill-famed Ford Probe

17Magnetic5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 premium mustang gt black accent package
Don’t like that it’s not black. Sure it was a pain to keep scratch free and clean but it broke up the color on the car and added contrast. I think without it the rear would look too much like what they did with the Mach e and be kind of bland.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Don’t like that it’s not black. Sure it was a pain to keep scratch free and clean but it broke up the color on the car and added contrast. I think without it the rear would look too much like what they did with the Mach e and be kind of bland.
I liked the black accent as well. Added an air of modernity and class.

ford took the idea from Salween and it was a good move.

body color can look nice if there is enough character to the design elements surrounding it.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see the black accent come back on the hot rod trim levels.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
I think I see why the black trim is going away for this new Mustang. Maybe they're trying to make the back end design styling look more like the Mach-E ?(since it doesn't have the black trim on the rear?)

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
I think I see why the black trim is going away for this new Mustang. Maybe they're trying to make the back end design styling look more like the Mach-E ?(since it doesn't have the black trim on the rear?)
that would be a mistake. The Mach e has cool headlights and taillights. The rest is pretTy blah.

the actual Mustang should look unique. From the leaks, the front looks unique.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
This picture is screwing with my mind. They've either used some kick ass photography trickery or they've gone with a different design proposal. (For the worse imo) from what i can tell
How does this differ from the proposal that you saw? Assuming it's a different one.

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe, 2013 Honda CR-V, 2009 Ford Fusion
Hmm. Looks two tone. Maybe unique to the "performance" edition in select colors and the other versions will still be black?

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
The logo and the color looks retro for me. I wish to see a “more retro” design than Gen6.
Sponsored