• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
The more I look at the GT, the more I like. It's drastically better than any rendering preticted. It really looks like a mix of my favorite models 69 Mach 1 and S550 GT350. Oh man, I think I might be back into the market for a Mustang, who is going to tell my wife? 😂

Great work as always ace! Everyone is freaking out over the grill size, but as your renderings illustrate, the grill isn't that large. Loving this new design.
Thank you! Yeah, people should look at the Ecoboost Again. There is a huge bodycolored frame in the grille that is lost in the low quality artifacts of the GT leak.

Lethal5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black '17 GT
With the way Ford has been crafting up new paints, I’m really excited to see the new Mustang in all these different colors we’ve been getting.

Knowing me, I’ll still probably get black :cwl:

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
Why does the picture look all distorted? The perspective is all wrong, the left side should appear smaller than the right.

Jesus, it looks hideous. You guys are nuts. :)

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Why does the picture look all distorted? The perspective is all wrong, the left side should appear smaller than the right.

Jesus, it looks hideous. You guys are nuts. :)
It's propably a smartphone picture of an printed image or took through something covering a screen.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I'm firmly in the "way to BUTCHER the Z car" camp. They didn't murder it enough with the Z300 and they had to come back for another round...

Ford would have to dramatically improve the workings of the car (beat the pants off the Camaro SS/1LE) for me to close my eyes and hold my nose long enough to buy a S650 given these reveals. Leaving aside the '67-72, the mustang has always looked like hot garbage until the S197 showed up. The S550 was used to beat the S197 with the 'less bull, more slick' stick.

I'm with the "Ford designers have totally lost the plot by becoming Toyota. Time to dig up the 70yr olds who used to know how to do 'art' with sheet metal, and send the kids and their damn computers and manga cartoons packing" camp.
What's your address? I'm going to buy you some old man canes to shake at the sky. I'll also throw in a megaphone so you can shout at those little brats to get off your lawn.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
We all had an idea what this was going to be a decade ago. The headlight placement has dropped considerably, even lower than the 2018, it is lowered below the wheel well and straight. The body line that extends from the headlight and up over the fender and down the side will be more drastic and pronounced. It will “crisscross” an even more visible belt line.

We might see the lower door panel pulled in to give the body lines on the door more character. The odd separation below the headlight on the 3/4 stance has been filled in as well. The 2018’s always had a gap and that has been changed.

Not much else to say. A flatter fascia and rear bumper… the C-pillars will probably taper a bit and it might change the roof panel and require new side and rear glass designs. We have seen sketches of where they want to go with the tail lights so that shouldn’t be a shock either.

It will definitely look like a Mustang or, what an Aston Martin would look like of Americans had designed it.

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang GT Full Frontal Leak!! 📸 FCE93C5C-532B-41D1-BA91-76A2AA9D9E2E

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang GT Full Frontal Leak!! 📸 EBCF9478-F0D6-4F02-BDA5-893651723A5A

S650 Mustang S650 Mustang GT Full Frontal Leak!! 📸 2ED578BA-DA8B-4D46-B713-4D61949B0111

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
The more I look at the GT, the more I like. It's drastically better than any rendering preticted. It really looks like a mix of my favorite models 69 Mach 1 and S550 GT350. Oh man, I think I might be back into the market for a Mustang, who is going to tell my wife? 😂

Thank you! Yeah, people should look at the Ecoboost Again. There is a huge bodycolored frame in the grille that is lost in the low quality artifacts of the GT leak.

The question remains though: why not make that piece body colored, or simply make the center portion of the bumper cover a little thicker?

In any event, I look forward to the Boss front end, as well what Roush and Shelby will cook up. The GT looks to be a very good starting point.

Also, Morimoto, if you're listening, there is nothing stopping you from making a set of headlights for S650 with two main larger LED lighting projectors instead of the three (I just think it would look cleaner, ala M5 if you will). There is literally no law saying you can't do that, Morimoto.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
GT will be beautiful!

s650-mustang-gt-front-end.jpeg
We have different ideas of "beautiful" that looks like garbage to me. Guess this will be my last stang. Sure making the damn Integra looking more and more appealing. thats sad.

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
With the way Ford has been crafting up new paints, I’m really excited to see the new Mustang in all these different colors we’ve been getting.

Knowing me, I’ll still probably get black :cwl:
Fuck Fords paints. Their solution to everything is "add more metalic"

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
Just went back to our detective work a while ago, this Mach E sketch definitely was based on the Gen 7 GT

1649883289677.png

1649883342077.png
More likely the Mach-E was based on the Gen 6 and the 7 is based on the MachE
Sponsored