• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Looks great. Best render yet. Still a year until reveal. It needs to be earlier.
Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Still a year until reveal. It needs to be earlier.
Funny because ford just released this via IG stories. I thought it was the Raptor R/Predator news but notice the little mustang Icon in the upper left...

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real IMG_1670.PNG

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Funny because ford just released this via IG stories. I thought it was the Raptor R/Predator news but notice the little mustang Icon in the upper left...

IMG_1670.PNG
HA! Just saw in my news feed and then came here. I doubt it's mustang, but leaks could force it.

Kevin70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Scion xA, Mitsubishi 3000GT
But there's no evidence that the actual car with have side scoops. Plus that hood vent is probably functional like the hood vents on the s550. In terms of the grille, I'm glad they used a contrasting piece of black trim rather than making the actual grille size that large.
With the black plastic trim, the grill will look humongous from any distance. The grill might as well be that large. Mustang is just following the trend of gigantic fake grills. It isn't as bad as Lexus, Toyota, Genesis, Hyundai or others who slap their front ends with the gigantic grill ugly stick, but it will look worse than the S550. I expect someday people will look back and make fun of this car era because of their gigantic gaping maws. Really sad since we are coming to the end of the era of internal combustion engines and manual transmissions. By the time this trend is dead and rightfully ridiculed, we will be stuck with electric vehicles. They will be fast in a straight line, but boring to drive and way overweight.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
Brought to you by the same people who came up with the Mach-E, renaming their company divisions Ford Blue and Ford Model e and flying rainbow flags at their head offices.

I'm not optimistic.

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Brought to you by the same people who came up with the Mach-E, renaming their company divisions Ford Blue and Ford Model e and flying rainbow flags at their head offices.

I'm not optimistic.
Well I don't hate the mach-e as much as a lot of people, making it easier to distinguish between the ev and ICE divisions of ford was a good idea imo, and I don't think there's anything wrong with showing support for same sex individuals who historically have been mistreated. I see what you're saying, but these's a very good chance that the s650 is being worked on by many of the same designers and engineers who brought us things like the bronco, ford gt, raptors, and, of course, the s550 and all of its excellent derivatives. So I'm cautiously optimistic. The people who work on the mustang program are extremely passionate and dedicated. I don't see them phoning it in.

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Well I don't hate the mach-e as much as a lot of people, making it easier to distinguish between the ev and ICE divisions of ford was a good idea imo, and I don't think there's anything wrong with showing support for same sex individuals who historically have been mistreated. I see what you're saying, but these's a very good chance that the s650 is being worked on by many of the same designers and engineers who brought us things like the bronco, ford gt, raptors, and, of course, the s550 and all of its excellent derivatives. So I'm cautiously optimistic. The people who work on the mustang program are extremely passionate and dedicated. I don't see them phoning it in.
Well stated. You always "stay busy" on M7G and it's good you help keep the forum alive.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

amk91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GTP PP and 2014 SVT Raptor SE
Josh did a great job. Has always produced nice renders.
Yep, Josh is probably the best out there, in terms of his predictive skills and artistry. I hate Carscoops because of their Russian dashcam video obsession, but Josh is the rare exception.

JWS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 WW-50th LE Auto-0745-Grandé
With the black plastic trim, the grill will look humongous from any distance. The grill might as well be that large. Mustang is just following the trend of gigantic fake grills. It isn't as bad as Lexus, Toyota, Genesis, Hyundai or others who slap their front ends with the gigantic grill ugly stick, but it will look worse than the S550. I expect someday people will look back and make fun of this car era because of their gigantic gaping maws. Really sad since we are coming to the end of the era of internal combustion engines and manual transmissions. By the time this trend is dead and rightfully ridiculed, we will be stuck with electric vehicles. They will be fast in a straight line, but boring to drive and way overweight.
Of course Ford could drop another one of these:

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real 1654467790192

The Old Horse Collar wasn't that Bad, but they apparently misread the Public. Could they do it again?

At least there aren't 2 Horse Collars, like BMW!

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.LEDandSafety.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Of course Ford could drop another one of these:

1654467790192.jpeg

The Old Horse Collar wasn't that Bad, but they apparently misread the Public. Could they do it again?

At least there aren't 2 Horse Collars, like BMW!
It's a Vagina......

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.LEDandSafety.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0