• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Looks nice. Promising even if it's accurate to what the final product will look like. My only nitpick with this render is the placement of the 5.0 badge, it looks slightly off from the rest of the car. (Was it confirmed at any point if the US model will have ambers embedded into the sides of the headlights? Or will theybe completely separate like the Mach E this time around?)
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
....I guess...so much for a poster car.............

......(or was that poser)........... looks like an s550.......................:lipssealed:
I agree it's a slight change to S550 so people will see it and think "Mustang". IMO it looks pretty decent in general. I like it.

I've seen those giant side scoops on New Edge Mustang's. If it's not functional please get rid of it.

Otherwise it looks pretty good so far; will depend on the engine/drivetrain options if I will get one though.
Yeah I have some reservations about the side scoops as well. New Edge was one of the fuglier Mustangs ever made and they definitely have that feel to them.

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT, 2020 Ford F150
It's not utterly ridiculous like some of the renders have been. This is still very S550-looking

hellohello123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT 6spd California Black
I hated every sneak photo released so far but this is surprisngly quite nice.

The biggest disappointment for me is the similarities with the s550

Edit: if you told me it was a 550 with upgraded headlights and bonnet scoop added, I'd believe you

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Not crazy about the whole S650 concept as a whole. Fake hood and side scoops, overtly large grille opening with large plastic covering just doesn't do it for me.
S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real 2024-Ford-Mustang-S650_GRILLE

The interior will be "interesting" as well. Very retro but with a bunch of screens in it. The layout kind of reminds me of the current Camaro though :-(

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real S650 2023 Mustang EcoBoost Interior Spyshot 27

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real S650 2023 Mustang EcoBoost Interior Spyshot 36

S650 Mustang Newest S650 Mustang rendering by Carscoops based on leak looks real 2022-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-coupe-dashboard-carbuzz-918163-1600

Last edited:

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Not crazy about the whole S650 concept as a whole. Fake hood and side scoops, overtly large grille opening with large plastic covering just doesn't do it for me.

2024-Ford-Mustang-S650_GRILLE.jpg
But there's no evidence that the actual car with have side scoops. Plus that hood vent is probably functional like the hood vents on the s550. In terms of the grille, I'm glad they used a contrasting piece of black trim rather than making the actual grille size that large.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
Great skill. The render itself looks great.
But that won’t be the car.
This is basically an s550 with side scoops from the late 90’s and new (but still similar) headlights and grill. The rear quarters are just the current car.

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
2024-Ford-Mustang-S650_GRILLE.jpg

The interior will be "interesting" as well. Very retro but with a bunch of screens in it. The layout kind of reminds me of the current Camaro though :-(

S650 2023 Mustang EcoBoost Interior Spyshot 27.jpeg

S650 2023 Mustang EcoBoost Interior Spyshot 36.jpeg

2022-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-coupe-dashboard-carbuzz-918163-1600.jpeg
mom with you on the new front end. Just really tacky and won’t age well.

the interior will be nice though. Looks like a close rip off the new BMW interiors, wide slab screens included.

dmcg940

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT Premium, Velocity Blue,94 Mustang GT
Looks like they did the New Edge treatment on the S550. I loved the SN95, hated the New Edge. I love my S550. Guess what I think about this rendering.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Looks like they did the New Edge treatment on the S550. I loved the SN95, hated the New Edge. I love my S550. Guess what I think about this rendering.
...🥰?

(Apparently I'm one of the only people around here who loves the New Edge's exterior. Part of me would be interested in getting a V8-equipped New Edge as a project car, but I feel like it would be a money pit no matter how careful I'd be with it.)

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
...🥰?

(Apparently I'm one of the only people around here who loves the New Edge's exterior. Part of me would be interested in getting a V8-equipped New Edge as a project car, but I feel like it would be a money pit no matter how careful I'd be with it.)
personally, I think the New Edge is one of the nicest Mustang designs in the history of Mustang.

couldn’t stand the jelly bean looking cars prior. The angles gave it both class and aggression.

the s550 is alright. I dig it. But can’t wait for ac actual modern looking update.

wish the s650calms down with the clown sized grille. Hopefully these are inaccurate renders. You don’t need a grille that big. And even if you did, there are other ways to go about it other than “giant hole.”

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
Render looks nice. Would love to see more work done to the sides besides a stick on scoop. The doors and fenders could use some chiseling if the front facia is to be that extreme.