• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 Rear End Rendering

GP70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Stangmode just posted chazcron rendering.
S650 Mustang S650 Rear End Rendering Screenshot_20220831-183935
Sponsored

Last edited:

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
Man, I gave him the ok to use my earlier images. Now he crops out my watermark?

Well he does show the watermark in the video and gives me credit. I never said it was an insider who I know has seen it. I said they CLAIM to have seen it.

Oh well, if it gets eyes to this website...

I am not sure of the accuracy of this, but I am sure It will be pretty great. MUCH better than this render.

I'm afraid this render, being total speculation based on some unverified insider's description might damage my accuracy track record.

Maybe I got punked.

Last edited:

Crayon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Ecoboost "Maggie"
I'm just excited to see the actual thing soon.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Man, I gave him the ok to use my earlier images. Now he crops out my watermark?
Yeah I dont get it, tons of people are doing it. Just copying other peoples work to get their social media content filled. I wouldn't mind if they don't act to use them but cropping out or removing watermarks is just bad.

You can tell me what you want, he is giving out false rumors on purpose since selling it as a leak instead of just a fan speculation sells better for clicks. Since he went fulltime youtuber his credibility really went downhill

Just a few days ago I saw a german big partsdealer just posting mustang renderings including my older ones, they actively painted out all watermarks and even painted over the licenseplate with my logo. I contacted them and at least they saw their mistake and did a shoutout to my channel afterwards.

At least there are some really fine content creators out there who respect other peoples work and ask for permission (e.g. Matt Maran)

fordmustangnerd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
At least there are some really fine content creators out there who respect other peoples work and ask for permission (e.g. Matt Maran)

That part's on me, I've been in contact with stangmode as of late and am part of why the original video he made using chazcrons images first came out. He had Chazcron's Permission on that one from what I remember, as I was the middle man in contact with both parties for that.. I didn't know if he'd seen the rear end render, so I shared it with him in a message with some info I've been reading on the forums.. He did ask me to ask Chazcron for permission to make the newest video, but I was an idiot and I, said that as long as he gave credit to Chaz, that I didn't think it would be an issue. Stangmode hasn't meant any harm via using the images. I can guarantee you of that. and he's not trying to steal or knock off anyone's work by not giving credit.

Again this whole situation could have been avoided had I just sent chazcron a message about Stangmode wanting to use the render again and then waited for a response. This is on me.. and I'm sorry for those it's upset. All I wanted to do was help bring more eyes and attention to Chaz's amazing renders, and help bring more eyes to the forums...

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
I doubt these sketches are super accurate to the actual design. But I just though it would be fun to speculate about how the side and rear could look while we're all waiting. The perspective is a bit meh, especially the rear 3/4s sketch. I also prefer the sharpness the the upper left side view sketch over the other side view sketch in the middle, which needs better proportions to work. But it still shows the general shape I'm thinking of.

S650 Mustang S650 Rear End Rendering Mustang design sketches

Velocity5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Silverado 1500, Nissan Frontier,
My guess is the rear end will borrow elements from the mach E's rear, which I don't fine half bad. What I do find bad is what the rear end is attached to........ a soccer mom electric SUV. That being said I can see how there is a possibility of a split halfway through the middle of the taillights to keep with the styling between the "SUV" and "coupe" within a certain margin so that the average Joe will know its a "mustang branded vehicle" when it drives by down the road. Since mustang is its own brand now Ford will want the two vehicles to share some design language.

S650 Mustang S650 Rear End Rendering 2021_ford_mustang_mach-e_64

S650 Mustang S650 Rear End Rendering 2022-ford-mustang-mach-e-rear-view-carbuzz-881812-1600

S650 Mustang S650 Rear End Rendering mach-e-rwd-1634049753

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GT
As far as I'm concerned they can 1:1 re-use the Mach-E taillights. Together with the double brow soundbar they are the single two elements of that car that are worthy of the name Mustang.

StealthFighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT coupe- shadow black -premium -a10 -pp1 -magnaride- active exhaust etc.
that rendering is hopefully totally wrong, it looks like crap, something you would find on the tail end of a Kia
Sponsored