• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

GT front end Hood higher than rear end?

• Thread starter Deleted member 60890
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

Deleted member 60890

When I look over the hood when in the driver seat, I feel like the hood is raised up and it feels like the backend is lower. Maybe it just visually looks that way as it does to me.

Or since I’ve had several Mercedes-Benz, including an AMG SL 55 I'm used to their sloping front hoods.

I like seeing most hood, and sitting up higher in my seat doesn’t change my perspective.

Anyone notice this?
Sponsored

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
When I look over the hood when in the driver seat, I feel like the hood is raised up and it feels like the backend is lower. Maybe it just visually looks that way as it does to me.

Or since I’ve had several Mercedes-Benz, including an AMG SL 55 I'm used to their sloping front hoods.

I like seeing most hood, and sitting up higher in my seat doesn’t change my perspective.

Anyone notice this?
I know what your talk about.
The electric drivers seat will raise you up quite a bit.
But if your tall you will lose leg room.

Darkness24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang Gt Ordered 2024 Dark Horse Premium
I know what your talk about.
The electric drivers seat will raise you up quite a bit.
But if your tall you will lose leg room.
I know the line of sight is much better in the 2011 than in the 2024! Have them side X side in the garage & the new DH is a bit larger LOL! Since the DH is supposed to be a track car I would think the line of sight would be better.? I'm surprised that none of the reviewers mentioned this.

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited

Anyone notice this?
Yes it seems to me the Hood is higher.
I’ve been driving F150’s most of my life.
The Mustang is a little difficult to drive, at first.
Just need to get use to the Smaller Body.
Which I look forward to
!
Sponsored