• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

S650 is out there somewhere, isn't she?

Nexus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
All good mate

You're not valued any less because you have nothing to contribute.

I hope I'm not valued any more either.. I just have something that you all may enjoy.

Take it or leave it.

Ps i love my job, those i know love their job, and i know what i can and can't say and i certainly won't do anything to put anybody in danger.

In this case, this has come from no connection to me or those i know.
Exactly, gotta be careful. I'd bet they are on the warpath after the last how many years of leaked shots. Especially careful with anything Mustang related.

Not going to say the other party's name. Liable to show up like uttering Beetlejuice... :)
Sponsored

Reactions: Jem

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
...meanwhile I'm over here wondering if that Mustang sedan variant is still going to be made, or if it's just something often talked about but never greenlit for actual full-on production. 😝

(As long as some form of the V8 is available, sedan or coupe, that's my next goal...or I'll consider the WRX STI if it looks significantly better than the disappointment that is the new WRX.)

(V8 or Boxer-4 before going full EV...?)

Babygirlstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
I'll take a breadcrumb of a possible truth over some wannabe who show up like a bad rash every time a new model is about to come out and spit 50 lines of random BS claiming to be true.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

People like their jobs.
People who know people who like their jobs, want them to keep their jobs.

Timing is everything.....
That’s harsh! I’ve seen spy shots

Babygirlstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550
Then why not share what you have if it isn’t tied to someone jeopardizing their job ?
Is this forum mean! I just wanted to talk with lovers of the stang and figure out what to get my mustang lover fiance for Christmas.
We bleed mustangs

Reactions: Jem

Jem

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT
Is this forum mean! I just wanted to talk with lovers of the stang and figure out what to get my mustang lover fiance for Christmas.
We bleed mustangs
Wish it was out for xmas.

Next xmas maybe. I cancelled my next car because I really want the next mustang. So I've got everything crossed that it will be everything i had hoped for. So far, its a little underwhelming in the front from what i see

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT

Next xmas maybe. I cancelled my next car because I really want the next mustang. So I've got everything crossed that it will be everything i had hoped for. So far, its a little underwhelming in the front from what i see
To be honest I'd rather it underwhelms than WAY to aggressive. A good example is the 10th and 11th gen Civic. 10th was WAY too aggressive IMO with all the fake vents, and the 11th is toned down, almost too much.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm confident that once S650 is revealed, a great number of Mustangs fans will be outraged, claiming it "doesn't look like a Mustang". 6 months later, they'll be ordering one :giggle:

Friend of Dorothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer

I've heard the s650 might look quite a bit like this. I'll be pretty pleased if it looks like this with a

I've heard this rendering is somewhat similar to the finalized design. I hope so, a more muscular/blockier version of that rendering would look great imo.
https://images.app.goo.gl/pax5RFFLtcRuRQ199
Sponsored