• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

LCDRChemEng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BE DH Premium A10
I wouldn't make this up lmao my mom is management at ford in charge of the different trims/packages on cars. It’s definitely real lol
Interesting job you Mother has. Just out of curiosity, does she own a Ford and, if so, what packages?

Here's some ideas for her to consider:
1) The Audiophile Pony package: no speakers or amps, only 14ga speaker wires to each location and RCA signal cables from the head unit. Adds soundproofing to reduce interior noise by 5dBs.
2) The Somalian Pony package: includes Dark Pony package but also upgrades to lighter materials to reduce curb weight by 500lbs.
3) The Divergent Pony package: the emblem on the grill and trunk shows the horse running to the right, whitewall tires, side exhaust pipes. Only available in mystichrome.

I got tons of other best sellers, just let me know...
Sponsored

Tommy Nokes

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gr Cherokee Trailhawk, 2023 Audi Q8
They had my ETA at 08/26 to 09/01 and yesterday the window went to 08/17 to 08/23. Usually goes the other way.

I'm not getting worked up either way. My luck though, it will arrive on the early window, and I will be on vacation in Michigan. LOL
I feel you on the vacation window. I will be gone for the first 2 weeks of September. 8/11 to 8/17 is my ETA. Maybe 8/17 is achievable now.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
1) The Audiophile Pony package: no speakers or amps, only 14ga speaker wires to each location and RCA signal cables from the head unit. Adds soundproofing to reduce interior noise by 5dBs.
Now this would be AWESOME!!!

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
I didn't get quite the same nice response as you.
I have yet to find a Ford Chat support agent that has given me any info that this forum has given me. There's gotta be some cheatcode to this chat, like you hold a button down and it summons an agent who knows everything.

please tell me what this cheatcode is, if it exists

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
I have yet to find a Ford Chat support agent that has given me any info that this forum has given me. There's gotta be some cheatcode to this chat, like you hold a button down and it summons an agent who knows everything.

I think it’s more of a reroll type thing, enter and exit chat to save scum until you get the right agent lol

Snakeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Vert, 2011 Shelby GT500 Vert, 2020 BMW X5
Some potential added verification.
OKTB.jpg
I'm still Not feeling the warm and fuzzy yet but I expected late summer per the rumors so I am keeping the faith. Chat advised Not released yet! today :crazy:
S650 Mustang OKTB (OK-To-Buy) Achieved for 2024 Mustang S650! Screenshot_20230811-103342_Chrome

Last edited:

Mustang8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Enter this when you open chat:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Start

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
Enter this when you open chat:

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A and Start
How did I not think of the Konami code?? The solution to all my problems!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Interesting job you Mother has. Just out of curiosity, does she own a Ford and, if so, what packages?

2) The Somalian Pony package: includes Dark Pony package but also upgrades to lighter materials to reduce curb weight by 500lbs.
3) The Divergent Pony package: the emblem on the grill and trunk shows the horse running to the right, whitewall tires, side exhaust pipes. Only available in mystichrome.

I got tons of other best sellers, just let me know...
Man these are some crack head packages 😂

But I like the idea of us coming up with new packages, maybe we can make a thread?
Sponsored